Demigod Role-play discussion

Character Profiles > Maniac's Characters (other people may use, I don't plan on making many)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 42 comments Name: Maniac

Personality: Insane, therefore unpredictable.

God/Goddess: Dionysus, god of Madness and wine.

Weapons (if any): A collection of scythes and sickles (small scythes), sickles for harvesting and scythes for fighting)

Pet (if any): The vine

Appearance: Hazel eyes, Dark brown hair.

Powers: Can drive people insane andgrow grapevines instantly. Other ablities include maniacal laughter, knowledge of greek mythology, etc.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok i will just use this to make my charrie..))
Name: leah
God/godess: calypso, if its ok with the mods
Personality: normally cheerful, can be rebellious, can get a temper ocasionally, somewhat nieve, clumsy, has some differences from her mom
Weapon: butter knife and dagger, has butter knife because she has a fear of sharp objects
Pet: none
Appearance: green eyes, smiles often, brunette hair with lighter streaks from sun, doesnt exactly have a high self asteem with looks, looks similar to calypso
Powers: she doesnt have much, but her butter knife is enchanted so it stops the use of magic weapons,

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Um, Leah.......you have to put your charries on your own Layout. Go to new topic and put Leah's Layout and put your charries there

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont know how...

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Click on Characters Profiles and press new on the bar above the convos

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Click on Characters Profiles and press new on the bar above the convos

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) or I'll just make it for you. I can do that