Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Emma  Miller
This topic is about Emma Miller
Group Reads > July Read: Courting Ruth by Emma Miller

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 235 comments Mod
Our books to read together for the month of July is Courting Ruth by Emma Miller.

The only rule is to wait till a little later in the month to talk about any major plot lines so as to give people a chance to read it. Enjoy!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand I've just started reading this today and I'm really enjoying it. How's everyone else doing?

message 3: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 71 comments I started this a few days ago and hope to finish it tomorrow, but I am not sure that I will.

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalmpope) | 29 comments I am going to buy this book now. I missed out on last month and i am determined to not miss out on this month.

Happy REading everyone...

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand Crystal, I hope you do get the chance to read this book, I just finished it yesterday and loved it! Sometimes it's a bit hit or miss with the LI novels, depending on the author, but I'll definitely be reading more from Emma Miller in the future. Loved the family and characters in this book :)

message 6: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 71 comments I finished this book today. I also loved the family and characters in the book!

message 7: by Carissa (new)

Carissa I enjoyed the book looking forward to reading other books in the series.

message 8: by Kristy (last edited Jul 14, 2011 05:10PM) (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 71 comments There are two more in the series, Miriam's Heart and Anna's Gift. Not sure if there will be others after that.

message 9: by ⚜️Trea (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) I had bought Courting Ruth and Miriam's Heart a while ago before I joined the group. Hadn't gotten around to reading them until I noticed that Courting Ruth was the group read. Just finished it and I liked it well enough, but the ending just didn't gel for me. I won't go into it overmuch, except to say that it felt too rushed to me. Here's hoping that Miriam's Heart is better!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Courting Ruth (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Emma Miller (other topics)