Kindle & Nook Lending for Christian Fiction Fans discussion

Member Lending Lists > Joy's Nook Lending List

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (last edited Sep 24, 2011 04:14PM) (new)

message 2: by Joy (last edited Jul 01, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Joy  (joytdavid) | 27 comments Mod
Trinity wrote: "Hi
My lending list is here http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...
I will lend ebooks to anyone.
Thanks and have a great day,
Trinity Rose"

Hi Trinity, thanks for listing your books, you have lots. Can you make a separate thread for this post though? Label it "Trinity's Kindle lending list."

Thanks for participating!

message 3: by Joy (new)

I just updated my lending list to include all the Bethany House and Revell books I can lend on kindle.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 4: by Maiven (new)

Maiven Lee (maivenmailee) | 2 comments Wow, you have a lot of books! I would love to become a NookFriend if you want to add me ^_^
My email is : maivengray@yahoo.com

I don't have many books yet, as I just got my Nook Color (Yay!), but hopefully that will change soon ;D

message 5: by Joy (new)

Maiven, I don't know how to become Nook Friends? I use the Nook app for my phone. I don't have an actual device. And I just realized I posted the link in the wrong thread. The link in message 3 is of my kindle books (which I do have a ton of), I only have about 5 lendable nook books.

If you download the kindle app to your computer, you can borrow any of my kindle books.

message 6: by Maiven (new)

Maiven Lee (maivenmailee) | 2 comments That's really nice of you! I'm going to try the download right now :D

message 7: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 2 comments @Joy If you log in to BN.com and click on My Nook (which should be there on the top right if you "own" any nook books). You can manage Nook friends from there. My mom is my "Nook friend" and only uses Nook on her iPad, while I actually have a Nook Color.

What email address do you use for Nook, that's what we'd need to know to send you a request?

On the same similar topic. Does Kindle have any way to have "Kindle Friends" like Nook?

I just got a Fire for my birthday!

message 8: by Joy (new)

Awesome directions, thanks Margaret! Maiven, I sent you a Nook friend request.

The email address I use is joygleeg(at)aol(dot)com.

For Kindle, you don't need to be "friends" to lend books. Just send an email to me and I can go into my amazon account and lend you the book. I need to know your email address.

So if anyone wants to borrow my books, leave a message here with your email address or send me a message privately. :)