Death on the Nile (Hercule Poirot, #17) Death on the Nile discussion

loved the book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William At of all the agatha christie books I have read this one is by far the best. It has tons of suspence and keeps you guessing until the very end. I had no clue who did it until the very end. Greatest mystery author the world has ever seen.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Agree...This book is awesome!

REDD My personal choices are:
1. Murder on the Orient Express
2. Murder of Roger Ackroyd
3. And then there were none
4. Curtain

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* This is the best Christie I have read, one of my favorites of all time in books in general.

Cassy This is without a doubt my favourite one. The story line was amazing, you really wanted the murderers to get away with this and you never knew who did it until the end.. absolutely AMAZING!!

Lisa Deckert REDD wrote: "My personal choices are:
1. Murder on the Orient Express
2. Murder of Roger Ackroyd
3. And then there were none
4. Curtain"

Elizabeth wrote: "Agree...This book is awesome!"

Funny - I would agree on the first three but I didn't like Curtain. It has been years since I read it, though, so I'll have to read it again soon and see if I still feel the same.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

This has to be one of my favourite Christie books.The background story, the location, the suggestion of revenge, the conspiracy.... all vintage Agatha Christie

Chris Ward My favorite too. I actually didn't like Murder on the Orient Express that much, but Death on the Nile was just awesome.

Cassy I agree! I really hated the whole conspiracy in the Orient Express, but I totally loved the ending of Death on the Nile!

message 10: by Melissa (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa Death on the Nile is one of my top 5. I would say:

1. Evil Under The Sun
2. Death on the Nile
3. Murder in 3 Acts (aka Lord Edgeware Dies)
4. A Body in the Library
5. And Then There Were None