Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Themes > Books that have characters like your favorite movies or tv shows

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
I was watching Burn Notice, and I'd love to read some books with a Michael Westen type hero. Can anyone make any suggestions? They can be romance or non-romance. I don't really like erotica though. Thanks.

message 2: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments I love Burn Notice! Let me think about the books with similar heroes. :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Thanks!

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 4 comments What about books with characters like Guy & Marian from BBC's Robin Hood? I loved their relationship!

OH that would be great!!!

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 4 comments It seems like I've been searching for something like this for forever...but no luck so far. Anyone? :)

Hmm, Anne Stuart does have the dark, villainous hero going on, but nothing exactly like Guy and Marian. I would love to see books with this.

message 8: by DemetraP (new)

DemetraP | 32 comments Khal Drogo the barbarian horselord from the HBO tv show Game of Thrones is like the hero in Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley.

He is the leader of thousands of warriors. He runs around with a big sword sometimes wearing ceremonial paint on his body in big black streaks. He is obsessed with the heroine.

And he is very bad just like Khal Drogo. He basically picks the heroine as his wife in a wife hunt (where he hunts her down on horseback and has his way with her) They don't speak the same language so there are a lot of communication problems and he wants things his way. He puts the alpha in alpha male.

That sounds interesting, Demetra. Thanks for the heads up.