Mítico Criatura Academy discussion

Vampire Dorm > Alec's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Large black and white room,bed in the middle of the room for so strange reason.Yeah,just stay away from the closets,then your good.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec walks into his room through the window.Taking of his hoodie,hanging it onto a doorhandle and brushing of his button up white shirt.He walks up to his bed and sits down,waiting for Tyler.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason spirals in through the window after him. As he flares his wings to break he shifts back into human form. He skids to a halt dramatically.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec opens his eyes"The hell?"He looks and see's jason,skidding on his floor"If theres anything on my carpet I will slap you back out the window"He jokes,sitting up.

message 5: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Jul 02, 2011 03:10AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler knocks on Alecs door as she waits for someone to open it. Tyler stands on hee tippie toes as she knocks again.

Alec’s Bedroom Design
[image error]

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec gets out of bed and opens the door,leaning to the side"Come on in"He says,smiling.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason grins. "Don't worry. There's nothin'" ((Please join.
I've been a bit slow because I've been making the group.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5... ))

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler giggles and shakes her head as she walks in. The room was dark....for obvious reasons so Tylers six senth jumped in and her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. She spotted Jason and smiled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(I joined)"Good"He says,leaning by the door

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [cant join now coz im on the phone]

Tyler looks back and forth between the boys.
"something i missed?" she asks

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2011 08:17AM) (new)

((YAY! Thanks!)
Jason grins back at Tyler. "Nah. Nothing." Then looks around the room. "Niice.." I say grinning.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec put his arm around her causally,leading her in"He flew in through my wind and skidded acros my carpet I ugh..bought,in russia"He says

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

~ Alexis Ivashkov ℂ⋆ ~ *)YouWishYouKnewMe(* wrote: "[cant join now coz im on the phone]

Tyler looks back and forth between the boys.
"something i missed?" she asks"

((Oh ok...))

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler laughs and puts one hand around his waist and the other on his chest.
"Yea right you bought them." she says her eyes twinkling.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason's eyes darken at their exchange.

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "russia aye?" she nodds her head it. "very nice."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well,they shot first"Alec mutters,looking at the carpet"No but seriously Jason,dont do that again."He says crossly

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Brb in about 30-40 minutes,maybe less)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason grins putting it past him. Trying to stop the room from dropping to freezing. "Don't besuch a spoil sport." He laughs. "I won't."

message 20: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) tyler gives Alec a little slap on the chest.
"lighten up Alec. Its not the end of the world." she says and then gives a smile to Jason

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler.712 wrote: "(Brb in about 30-40 minutes,maybe less)"

((K.))
Tensly he smiles back. But he can't tear his gaze from her hand on Alec's chest.

message 22: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tylers smile vanishes and confusion swepts over her face.
"everything alright Jason?" she asks cocking her head to the side.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason shrugs. "I spose..." He turns away. Knowing that no matter what he said. Tyler would never feel the same about him. ((lol.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Im back)
I glance at Jason"You dont look to well"He says,concerned.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He steels himself and turns back grinning. "I'm fine, don't worry."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I look at him and sigh"Alright"He says,walking to the middle of the room and lying back on his bed

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason lets out a small sigh. "Sorry. I just zoned out..."

message 28: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler follows Alec and sit on the bed next to him. She takes hold of his hand then pulls it back gasping.
"geeZ Alec your hands are freezing." she sais

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2011 09:02AM) (new)

He almost snarls. Is she trying to make me feel jealous.. He thinks, unconciously the room temperature drops below freezing.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I look at my hand"Hmm,guess thats natural because of my father"He says,lying down,purple eyes flicking back to Jason.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your father?" He asks confused. The temperature in the room rises.

message 32: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler feels the change of weather.
"im getting cold." she mutters, as a shiver runs down her spine. She pulls her legs up to her chest and places her arms around. She watches Alec lying down and her thought goes back to those fangs. She shutts her eyes so she could erase that bad memory. Fangs, she had a very bad experience with them......the priest.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"He was a vampire like me,he could create ice and water out of thin air."Alec explains,looking at him arms,normal temperature again"I'll get the hang of it."he says,watching Tyler.he wraps his arms around her,keeping her warm.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason nods, then forcibly keeps the temperature normal. "Well I could give you tips. I'm an unseelie fey."

message 35: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) tyler hides her face between his neck and shoulder blade.
The memories were coming back now, she didnt know for how long she couldve holded up her mask if someone or Alec didnt hold her. None of them knew about her dreadful past and she intended on keeping it that way. She sloly turned her face around, her head still leaning on his shoulder.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason looks at her carefully. His heart jumping at the familiar, beautiful, features. He sees something pass in her eyes. "What's wrong Tyler?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im good,thanks though"He says.I look at Tyler,Alec hears her heartbeat grow rapid."Tyler,are you okay?"He asks her,pulling her closer.

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) tyler drags her eyes away from the window and looks at Jason. She pulls on a fake smile.
"nothing.....just in deep thought." she says then winks at him. She taks her arms off her legs and places them around Alec to stay warm. With the cold memory so vivid in her brain she would allways stay cold.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her carefully. Knowing something was wrong but not pressing it. If she wanted to tell him she would. He sees the cold in her. "You look freezing. I can... Maybe warm you up... SOrt of. The Winter Court can also take away the cold it disperses."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec blushs slightly"Its okay"He says"Im here for you"He whispers to her

message 41: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler smiles.
"oh! Yes please." she says
Tyler drags the hand the was on infront of Alecs waist and hollds it out to Jason.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles softly at her. Then takes her hand. He focuses on the cold and begins to pull it out of her. He then pulls it into his own body. "How's that?"

message 43: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler kisses Alecs cheek lightly.
"i know....if you wernt ill be probably kicking your ass right now then again i am freezing cold." she says smilings. She had the two most bestest freinds in the world and no one could take them away from her. Shell killem if they even tried.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He draws more cold from her. "Is that better?"

message 45: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler looks back at Jason and sighs.
"wow Jason....your really good at these kiinda things....arent you?!" she comliments

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins. "Thanks." The rush from the cold filling him. "Oh gods. That feels good."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec looks at them"You can absorb things like that?I can do that but with physical pain"He says,confused

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He raises his eyebrows. "Oh cool. I can control anything to do with cold... Or ice, or water, or weather really."

message 49: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Tyler looks at the boys and smiles. she closes her eyes as her head still rests on Alecs shoulder. She squezes Jasons hand.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He squeezes back and smiles. "I'm kinda bored now. What do ya wanna do?"

« previous 1