SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Stephanie Rowe Interview with ARC give away [Ended]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 62 comments http://www.loveromancepassion.com/get...

She will be stopping in to answer questions and you can win my ARC of Touch If You Dare. Loved it!

message 2: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 171 comments Be sure to read Kiss at Your Own Risk by Stephanie Rowe first! It's very clever and LOL funny!

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 62 comments She is sending me a copy of this! I can't wait to read it

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29004 comments LUCKY! I loved her Immortally Sexy series. Looking forward to reading this one too. Enjoy the chat! Thanks for sharing the link.

(1st book in Immortally Sexy series: Date Me, Baby, One More Time)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 62 comments I plan on reading more of her books :)

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29004 comments The IS series is light and LOL funny. All quick reads, but fun. Wish there had been more to the series - stopped @ #4.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 62 comments go to my interview and tell her! She loves hearing from her fans :) such a funny and generous lady

message 8: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29004 comments Done :D

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 62 comments Steph, I can't delete this. The contest is over. thanks

message 10: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29004 comments No worries, I'll mark it as ended and archive it for ya. Guess I didn't win, huh? LOL! ;) J/K! Thanks for spreading the word.