Midnight Academy discussion

Vampire dorms > Violet's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((decorate how u want :)))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Post on Park and the other ings? Please?))

message 4: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((okie dokes, i posted in garden and yeah...lol))

message 5: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 01, 2011 04:18AM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet had entered her already fixed up bedroom. She then blasted the music on her stereo, took her hair out, and began jumping on her bed like a hyped up crazy person

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett and Violet walk in. Instantly he pushes her to the bed and kisses her

message 7: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet kisses him harder, stunned at the moment, she pulls him onto her and deepens the kiss

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett rolls them around so she's on top, his hands grip onto her thigh as he kisses her back just as passionately. His heart going crazy in a seductive way

message 9: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Her dress went higher upto her waist, she then wrapped her bare legs around him and sank into the passion that was going on. She felt the warm blood rushing in his body, and kissed him more, harder

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett moans and rips the cross Necklace off, he throws it to the floor and tilts his head to the side "drink" he pants out. His heart pounding.

message 11: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet pulls his shirt off then sinks her teeth into him, she felt the warm blood rush instantly to her mouth, she sucked some more, this feels amazing!

message 12: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett winces in pain then moans as the drugs from her teeth sunk in. His heart instantly speeds up past normal, delivering more blood into her mouth

message 13: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet doesnt stop
stop it Violet now! her head tells her, she then realises that she was taking too much out of him, then pulls back and begins kissing him again

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett weakly kisses her back. Black spots in his eyes he pulls away panting and lays down completely with his eyes closed

message 15: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet pulls away, "Garrett, Garrett" she looks at him, "Oh my god! What have i done! I-I killed him! No!" Violet shakes him

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garret grunts "I'm fine" he whispers

message 17: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "No no youre not, I knew i shouldnt have done this, im soo sorry!" she puts her head in her hands and starts crying

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett pulls her down to his chest. He presses her ear over his heart "Hear that? It's still ticking. I'm fine darlin"

message 19: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Really?" she looks at him then, "tell me the truth, i want the truth, coz if youre not fine then i'll-i'll...."

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett sighs "Just tired Vi. Promise"

message 21: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments ((i g2g sorry!))

message 22: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Ok" she smiles and kisses him

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett kisses her back then yawns "I wanna sleep"

message 24: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Uhh....Ok" Violet sits up

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett gets up but stumbles into the wall

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Garrett" she runs to him, and takes him by the hand, then sits him on her bed, "You can sleep here if you want" she suggests

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Mmmmmmmm" Garrett lays his head on her lap and instantly falls into a deep sleep. His heart and breathing dropping to a slow steady rhythm

message 28: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet laughed, then lay him on her bed. She pulled the covers onto him, then pulled out a book and began reading it

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett clutches to the blankets. His heart suddenly takes off. "Isabelle--get away from Isabelle.." He whispers "No! no not Izzy please..." a tear rolls out of his eye as he sleeps

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet jumps up, "Garrett, wake up, wake up!" she shakes him out of his sleep

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett jolts awake and rolls into a ball, to his dismay he starts sobbing, his entire body shaking.

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet felt perplexed, she pulled him to her and hugged him, "Everything'll be alright" she soothed him

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett clutches to her short and cries "they killed her--sh-she was only 4" he whispers

message 34: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Who? Your..." sister? she hugged him tightly, "Im sorry, just-just dont think about it" she felt tears forming up in her eyes

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett sobs more "My baby sister. They didn't stop with just my parents....they had to take her too"

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Shhh...." she soothes him, hugging him to her chest

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) After awhile he goes limp against her, asleep.

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet kept him like that, then put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep too

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) A few hours later Garrett wakes up and blinks. He puts on his glasses and looks around in confusion

message 40: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet woke up to him not being there, "Garrett" she looked up to find him there, "Hey, how are you?"

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett looks at her confused "if you don't have a pulse then how do you sleep?"

message 42: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "I was just lying down"

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett frowns "So you don't sleep?"

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Nope, why?" she stands up

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett puts his cross necklace back on along with his ring. he pulls his shirt back on. "I don't know...just different I suppose." he shrugs "I mean I'm used to placing my fingers here" he places his fingers at her neck "And feeling something"

message 46: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 03, 2011 10:44PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments He doesnt want me anymore!? what the F..."Well i dont have a pulse, so what!"

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett shakes his head and cups her face "Shhh...I didn't mean anything by it darlin." he says gently before he kisses her forehead

message 48: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Oh....sorry" she turns away, ashamed

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Garrett gently pulls her face back and meets her eyes "Is that a touchy subject for you?"

message 50: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Uhh...kind of" she looks at him

« previous 1