Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alli (last edited Jul 01, 2011 12:56AM) (new)

Alli (alligobert) | 6 comments So, i know this is off topic, and i really didn't know where to post this...but!I have a nerdy friend who found a way to get around having an invitation to google plus. (For those of you who don't know, its a version of facebook that google is doing. but way cooler. Right now its by invite only, and nerdy people like me have been dying to get on the invite list. lol)
all of you guys have lent this poor college student so many books, that i wanted to make sure any of ya'll who wanted an invite would get one!
if you want an invite, shoot me a message and with your email address and i'll send it to you! I don't know if google will figure out how people are getting around the invite thing, so this may not work for long.
and, if none of ya'll are interested, sorry for wasting space! :)

message 2: by Furqan (last edited Jul 01, 2011 12:19AM) (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 5 comments just add people to your circle and it generates an invite :P

message 3: by Alli (new)

Alli (alligobert) | 6 comments haha, yep! thats how i got in. i'm pretty excited about it! :)

message 4: by Furqan (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 5 comments it is still under developemnt..i hope it will evolve gradually

message 5: by Cathey (new)

Cathey | 26 comments I'm interested in the google+ !

dbinpgh@aol.com
Thanks,
Cathey

message 6: by Karendenice (new)

Karendenice What is google+ ?

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) | 167 comments I heard about this Google+. This will be competition for FB.

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments I'd love an invite! lizardloo55@gmail.com

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie Can someone invite me? wsbronco@aol.com

message 10: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latashamd) | 5 comments latashamdoyle@gmail.com I want to be in on the excitement!

message 11: by Dorota (new)

Dorota (readinggirl91) | 8 comments Can I get an invite too, please? dojotka68@o2.pl

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Borders (Chrissythebookjunkie) me too please christine.borders@gmail.com

message 13: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 360 comments So, if you all don't mind me asking, what is the big deal about Google+. I am new to Facebook (don't laugh) and just now getting used to that. why would I want to switch or use goole* in addition to Facebook??? thoughts????

message 14: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (kittiewolfe) | 5 comments Not "in addition to." The hope is that Google+ will become a viable FB replacement, as it gains more users. There are SO MANY clunky and annoying features on FB...Google+ is striving to be more user friendly and less buggy. It has a ton of potential. If anyone owuld like to add me: kittiefae@gmail.com <3

message 15: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 360 comments Question Teresa, you have a Gmail email account, aren't you already in Google+ I may be wrong, but I thought people with Gmail accounts were already in.

message 16: by U.L. (new)

U.L. Harper (ulharper) Excuse me as I'm new to the group but I've recently stopped by google + and yeah, it's kind of cool. At the same time, I don't really like facebook or google or whatever. Now that I think about it...never mind. Count me out. I may never sign in again.

message 17: by Monica (new)

Monica (mlphillips) | 31 comments Linda wrote: "Question Teresa, you have a Gmail email account, aren't you already in Google+ I may be wrong, but I thought people with Gmail accounts were already in."

No - just because you have a gmail account doesn't mean you are automatically enrolled. Right now they are still in beta testing and are not accepting anymore participants at the time being.

message 18: by Shanna (new)

Shanna id like an invite

shannarosewhite@aol.com

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (beantime) Hey Shanna, I know I'm not the one who said I'd be sending out invites, but I sent you one anyway :]