Humor is My Genre discussion

Calvin and Hobbes lovers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maxwell (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Maxwell Jakobovits | 2 comments Hey, I'm a 13-year old kid who loves the comic, Calvin and Hobbes. Even though it's canceled, it's still pretty popular these days. I'm starting this topic so that anyone that loves them can talk about anything they want that's C&H related. fav strips, what-would-be's, and anything you want to say.

message 2: by Red (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Red Evans | 12 comments Mod
I remember Calvin and Hobbs as one of my favorites, but in truth, I can think of no specific strip that stuck in my mind. I just remember always flipping to it early on in my Sunday paper.

Red Evans author On Ice

message 3: by Tony (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

Tony | 2 comments I love his snowmen. I remember reading it in the newspaper and there was that moment when I finally realized the tiger was stuffed.

I remember reading Bill Waterson's comments about childhood. Everybody remembers childhood as this ideal time, but in truth it's very difficult. You have no power over most of the decisions that can change your life.

message 4: by Maxwell (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Maxwell Jakobovits | 2 comments Calvin kinda reminds me of what I acted like when I was younger. Never liking school, having "adventures", and most of all, having an imaginary friend. I don't think I'll ever forget this amazing comic.