The Great Debators © discussion

Girls Only!! > What's the worst thing about being a girl?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What she said..

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 92 comments Mod
Periods.

message 3: by Cata (new)

Cata Chacón S.  (cata_chacon) Periods and birth...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What she said... Oh, and the constant idea that man is more powerful than woman, and that the skills of a woman are more limited than a man's.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) | 71 comments Periods aren't that bad. Hannie has the right idea.

I agree. I was just throwing out an idea.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

GIVING BIRTH AND NOT HAVING RIGHTS!!!!! Damn babies...

lolz

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

its true...I hate babies, no offense...I could never give birth to one ever...I mean, they are super cute and adorable, but they are NOT for me...especially the waay I want to live my life.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I want kids, but I'm scared of childbirth. And I don't know whether I'd be able to adopt.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.. adopting is extremly expensive and yeah its all scary.

My pastor has adopted three children. One (their first) a little boy is 5 and has cerebral palsy, the next also a boy is 10 and has ADHD, and the youngest is a girl and is 3 they are the most adorable little children I've ever met. So if you don't want to have to go through pregnancy and child birth I beg you to adopt some of the sweetest, most amazing, and least thought about children that are in the system, or if you want to affect even more children, become a foster parent.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, my neighbors have to cuties and alot of families in our parish have.

message 14: by Cata (new)

Cata Chacón S.  (cata_chacon) Well, childbirth might by frightening, but it is supposed to be something wonderful. It is just the fact we are able to give life, men can't.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, that is good, but it is still painful.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah..................

Who the heck said it was???

message 18: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Ransom Periods and it's harder to earn respect or to be taken seriously I think.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Hannie wrote: "Yes, that is good, but it is still painful."

Yes, its painful, but you will go through a lot of pain in your life and childbirth is just part of it. Giving a child life is one of the most amazing and miraculous things a woman can do.