10,000 members discussion

Games > Do you know your Phineas and Ferb?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jul 01, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

Emily | 8 comments Hey Phineas and Ferb fans! Do YOU know your Phineas and Ferb? See if you know. I will be posting 35 questions. If I post a :), it means you're correct. If I do this, :(, it means that you're answer is incorrect.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments Question No. 1 What does O.W.C.A stand for?

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluwalk) Organization Without a Cool Acronym

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Yeah, it's Organization Without a Cool Acronym

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments :)

Which day of summer did they reapeat as a musical?

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) They repeat the day when they built that huge roller-coaster

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluwalk) It was really cheesy =.=

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments :) When Dr. Doofenshmirtz's echo was broken what was the word in the second to last echo?

Bonus: What was the word that broke Buford's echo?

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (gluwalk) Well, his echo was, "Station... station... cookie... station..."

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments :) In Brain Drain Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, and Buford had a video game match. Name each person, who whu they fought, and who won.

Bonus: Name the kids and who does what to control Perry. (Name the kid and the part that they controled)

message 11: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Bonus: Phineas realizes that he can control Perry's left arm with his game controller. Isabella can control his left leg. Buford can control his right arm, and starts making Perry slap himself. Ferb can control his right leg, and Baljeet can control his forward and backward movement.

Question: Buford verses Isabella. Isabella wins. Baljeet and Ferb. Baljeet wins. Phineas verses Phineas. Phineas kicks Phineas' butt. It is supposed to be Phineas and Buford, but instead it is Perry and Doctor D.

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| huh? huh? huh?

this show is too crazy i rarely watch it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, here's a question:

What was Buford dressed as when he was fleeing the Fireside girls?

BONUS: What was the girl who he had a crush on's name?