Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Air Temples > Nothern Air Temple

Comments Showing 1-50 of 853 (853 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Chickie (last edited Jul 01, 2011 08:11PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) The monks would train young Airbenders.They lived in isolation so they could be free and at peace.

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Brezzy walked around looking for any friends. She was so bored.

message 3: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 2 comments Dakota walks in behind her

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Brezzy sees Dakota an waves.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna walked in, fingering her rosary around her neck, and spied Dakota and Brezzy. She smiled, but didnt say anything, and kept walking.

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori came upon the northern temple looking for refuge. She was bloody and beaten.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna saw her. "Oh, hello, my friend..." She walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You are hurt..."

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Y-yes"Shiori said glancing up with golden eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna sighed. "We...can help you...follow me..." She took her by the arm, and led her, well, sort of dragged her, to a back room behind the temple, to a corridor to a resident building.

message 10: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "T-Thank you. I can pay you for your hospitality"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, dont...We monks do this all the time...What nation are you from, my dear?" She asked, pulling up a chair for her, and getting out medical supplies.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm saw the incident. He walked up to them. "do you need help?" he lifted her over his shoulder. "where to?"

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Fire"Shiori breathed out.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna put down her bandage, and glared. "She is perfectly fine with me, right?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped for a second, then sighed. "Good to know...thank you..."

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Dark red blood stained her red sleevleless chinese dress.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna took her back. "Leave her be...no one knows what YOU would do to her, Storm..."

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori glaced at him."Don't make me set you on fire"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna placed her back in the chair, and ripped off parts of her dress. "What happened?"

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Fire nation gaurds."Shiori said swaying slightly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"But...you are a fire child...how does that worrk?" She filled a bowl with water, and dabbed a cloth into it.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I'm just here to help. I have medicine that helps against burns. She's gonna need it."

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori held out her arm the black armband hiding soemthing on her skin..

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna sighed. "Storm...please..." She went to work on her, cleaning wounds and healing burns.

((Is he like, air nation? Storm, I mean?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"May I?" She said, motioning to the armband.

message 26: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 09:12AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori noded. Under the armband was what seemed to be a tattoo. The word(in japenese so it's a symbol acually lol) for criminal.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments (no he's ex fire nation. He's on the run from them)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alrighty))

Alianna took no notice of it, and started bandaging her. "You are perfectly welcome to stay here, you know...please dont run off...Monastary life is...good for young things, like yourself..."

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Hanzaisha(criminal). Kairakusha(pleasure-seeker). Don't look at me with those kind of catagoies. In frount of you..I'm just another woman"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "I know...I know, deary...wouldn't you like to put that behind, and join our monastary? You would never be on the run again...and we would always love and cherish you..."

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori smiled slightly."Sounds nice. But no...Not the life for me."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "please let me help." he said

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Well, I tried..." She covered the tattoo up with the armband again, and muttered a prayer. "You are done...how long do you plan on staying here, my friend?" She said, helping her up.

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Till I heal. Then I'm away again."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "where were you attacked? And by which fire nation squad? Please I have to know this."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna was losing patience with Storm. "Storm, please...you are troubling her..."

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "Earth Kingdom outlands. Phynix squadrons"Shiori said shortly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She slapped her knee with her hand. "I will...get you situated...you two...stay here..." Then, she looked at Storm. "Stay...HERE..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "oh god no." he said. "thought I took care of those idiots" he mumbled.

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori soon passed up into a deep sleep.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alianna looked to Shiori. "Man, Storm...bore her to death..." She laughed. "Nice going..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "yes I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused." he bowed.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "and your probably next to bore to death." he smiled

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She patted him on the back. "I need your help...please..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "what do you need me to do?" he asked

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Help me...take her into her room...then your free..." She smiled slightly, and motioned to her. "Ill show you the way...be gentle...if you havnt already noticed, girls are fragile..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm carefully lifted her up and carried her. "lead the way."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened a door, and took them down a corridor, to the residental side of the temple. She swung open a vacant room, and motioned for him to put her on the bed.

message 49: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori slept soundly

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "ok" storm laid her down carefully. "I'll be in the temple a bit but I have to leave soon. If she wakes up can you come and find me?" he asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18