Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Fire Nation > Open Land

Comments Showing 1-50 of 560 (560 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Many small villages are here and Nomads roam free.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul was fishing, for some reason he would always catch plenty of fish compared to, well, everyone. He just would like to have powers.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori was wandering again. Her arm band hinding the brand on her arm. Shiori stoped by a lake and splahed water in her face.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught a fish

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori passed out by the lake side.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He gently pulled it off the hook and started to clean it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

he then saw her and ran over, 'You ok?"

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori groned. She had been wondering for days.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He picked her up and started to run to his tent.

message 10: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori's head rolled slight. She opened her golden eyes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He set her down on his cot and got water. "Drink." He said handing her the bowl as he checked her vitals.

message 12: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori took a few sips of water. Her arm band sliped away showing the japenses symbol for Criminal

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

he saw it but didn't care. He pulled out some food. "eat."

message 14: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori shook her head slightly

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"EAT" he demanded as he sat down and sighed.

message 16: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori struggled to sit up and she stared at him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You need energy."

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori glanced at him then down at the food. She blushed slightly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"eat up."

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori glanced back up and eat a little bit but not much..

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"tell me what you did?"

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "What do you mean?"Shiori asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why did you pass out?"

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "I niglected my health."Shiori shrugged.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "I recommend you nolonger do that, but you do need to rest."

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "No time. Got things to do."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"If one of those things to do is passing out, then go on."

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "That was an acident"she smiled. she seemd to pretty to be a criminal

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your body needs rest, or next time it breaks down, I can't say that the police will show as much mercy."

message 30: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 01:04PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "A Hanzaisha(criminal). A Kairakusha(pleasure-seeker). Don't look at me with those kind of catagories. In frount of you..I'm just another woman"Shiori stood up.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"True, but if they find out....."

message 32: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 01:06PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori shugged. "I have my reasons for what I did."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand, they won't. you may leave."

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "They never do. Thier only kill them selfsif they chanllange me"Shiori said but as she did she collasped to her knees.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught her. "You are staying here."

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments A blush rose to her cheeks but she didn't fight him this time.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He set her back in the bed. "rest, you are safe here."

message 38: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori soon fell asleep.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He was out fishing.

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori woke up soon. She came out of the tent. She froze seeing some fire nation gaurds on thier usual potrol.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul came back towards the tent, he saw the gaurds and motioned for her to hide.

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori nodded the ducked into the tent. She put on her arm band just incase.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello men."

"we're looking for...(they describe her)"

"Never seen her in my life."

"let me check your tent."

"I cant let you."

"Why not."

Paul hit one with his metal pole/staff that you can extend and attach a line, when contracted, it could fit in your pocket, knocking him out, the other started bending,but paul rolled to the left with his pole extended, tripping him and knocked him out. Paul walked into the tent with a limp, the roll with the pole fractured his leg. He grabbed his fish and tossed them out, he grabbed a tenderbox and a knife and put them in the bag. "We need to move, they will wake up eventually and get the rest of them, I know a safe place." when he put weight on his leg, he almost fell, so extended his pole and used it like a staff. "get ready, we leave in 10."

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori watched with wide eyes. She grabed her pack and ran to him. She suporrted him on his weak side.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're going through the woods."

message 46: by Lyric (last edited Jul 04, 2011 01:41PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori nodded."You could have warne me you were going to attck them."She said helping him walk."I'm fire bender...oh My names Shiori."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Paul, no time to stop."

message 48: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments "I know. Going as fast I can walking with you."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled as they got further in. He looked down the landscape and saw a cave. "There's the cave. we need to rest there."

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 193 comments Shiori nodded and pulled him into the cave. She layed him down gently.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12