Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Water Nation > Open Land

Comments Showing 1-50 of 231 (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chickie (last edited Jun 30, 2011 09:29PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) This is where amny small villages are. Nomads roam free.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments Matt was praticing at a river next to them.

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Breezy and her Bison (Kana) landed in a forest. She jumped to the ground and looked around. An airbender on Water nation territory was rare.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments He made a pacth of ice and jumped on it then went water bending fishing.

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She saw the boy and walked to the river. She made a tornado and pushed it towards him.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments He looked up and saw a tornado.He jumped back into the water.

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Breezy giggled and looked in the water.

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments Matt was sitting at the bottom of the river in a bubble of ice.

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She became worried and got onto her sky bison. Kana flew over the water and Brezzy looked to see if she could find the boy.

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments He soon got bored and went back up to the surface and swam to the river bank and pulled the water out of his cloths.

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Kana flew to the shore and Brezzy jumped down. She walked over to the boy,"Hi"

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "Hey."

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled,"I'm Breezy. I'm a airbender"

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "whatever."

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blinked shocked,"um....okay. Sorry about the tornado."she walked back to Kana.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "that was you."

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Yeah"she turned around,"Really super sorry"

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "nah its cool."

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled,"What were you doing anyway?"

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "fishing for diner."

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Oh, i can help with that."she sent air over the water and ripples formed. "When there is movemet fish move towards it."

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "ok i'm going into the water getthe bucket and get ready to cacth some fish."He said diving into the water.

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She nodded and sat on the ground with the bucket. Kana sat next to her and went to sleep.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyriti wandered into the open land. She wasn't looking where she was going and accidentally walked right into a Flying Bison.

"I'm so sorry," she said to the girl next to the bison. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Brezzy looked over,"It's okay. Kana is really friendly."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. I'm just... Rather clumsy, and that's why they don't let me out much. They're afraid I'll trip and die or something. I'm Kyriti, but you can call me Kyri."

message 27: by Chickie (last edited Jul 01, 2011 09:07PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((crap! gtg))

"Nice to meet you. I"m Brezzy. I live at the Nothern Air Temple."she smiled and stood up

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aw, bye))

"Nice to meet you too. I live..." She hesitated a moment. "I live in the palace."

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments Soon there was three water bubbles up in the air.

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She nodded,"I know. Your the princess"

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments Matt poped his head above water."whats going on."

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "I'm just talking to a friend"Breezy shrugged

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((hello?))

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments ((hey))
"ok"

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) ((hiya!))

"Did you get any fish?"she asked

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello," Kyri said to Matt. "Ooh, are you fishing? Waterbending fishing? I haven't done that in years..."

She walked over to the edge and peered into the water, trying to spot a fish. When she found one, she froze the water around it and lifted it, moving it more inland before thawing it.

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "try keeping it in a water circle its harder."

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Brezzy blinked,"Wow"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyri laughed, "For me it's not for having a challenge, it's for having something to eat."

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments Matt laughed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, and I'm Kyri." She smiled. "And now I am a happy waterbender with a fish."

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Kana roared and Brezzy looked at her,"I think she's hungry"

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "Here."He bended a fish over to her.

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Thanks"she smiled and walked over to Kana. Kana ate the fish and then went back to sleep.

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "wow."

message 46: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "What?"she asked confused

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "eats then just goes back to sleep."

message 48: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Oh, yeah. She's really lazy"she laughed

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 38 comments "i can see."

message 50: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sat next to Kana,"Did you get any fish?"

« previous 1 3 4 5