Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Earth Kingdom > Upper Class Houses

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,646 (1646 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) This is where the rich and upperclass people live.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm walked in with Arianna. "wait we are making a detour first." he said walking into a dress shop.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I g2g soon....sorry, so...but ill try to post till the last second possible))

Arianna looked to him quizzically. "Erm...am I mistaken or was...I dont think..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "go pick a dress you like. We have to look good to get in to the restyrant."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She snickered. "Oh wow...hint hint, will you...? And...thanks..." She lookeed off, and sighed. "You have NO idea what you just got yourself into, my friend..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "i have no idea what you just said. yea and you gotta find something fancy for me to wear too, I'm not really good at it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"That makes two of us....Im horrible at coming to coonclusions...just watch..." She pulled out a dress randomly, and ran a hand down the fabric. "Hmm...I think not..." She said, putting it back, and continued going through everything till she found the perfect dress and outfit for him. "Hmmm...easier than I thought..." She said, looking at herself in the dress.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "you look beautiful." he said putting his arms around her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down, and gulped. "T-thanks..." But, she couldnt convince herself that it was true. She felt awkward and out of place, not like she had planned.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I wouldn't lie to you ya know." he said

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "you have to trust me."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't say anything. She felt her throat constrict a bit, and words wouldnt form, as much as she wanted them to.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "do you trust me?" he asked

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Y-yes...."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "good cause I'd trust my life to you." he said. "I love you."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I, also...but...its hard to believe, thats all...anyways..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "why is it so hard to believe?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because im not beautiful...and the only reason why I got into ministry was because thought I...couldnt amount to anything, and never would...and I find it weird that...someone as amazing as you ever could love me...ever..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well believe it. What do I have to do for you until you believe me?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing. Dont do anything..." She turned away from him, and looked at herself again, feeling anger and stupidity, over anything else.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "come on let's go to dinner ok?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed heavily, not realizing, and turned to look at him. "Yes, yes of course...you are right...lead the way, my man..."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm took her hand and smiled getting them to the restaurant. They were led to a tabled and sat down.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She tried her best to smile, and be happy, blocking out thoughts and ideas, and focusing on him.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "just relax we are here to have fun."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I know...im completely calm, trust me..." She batted her lashes for a moment, thinking hard. "Anyways, enough about me and my stupid problems...lets talk about you."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "what do you want to know?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever you feel comfortable telling me."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "anything, all you have to do is ask."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm....well, tell me...and, I know this will sound sick....seeming as we've only done it once....but..." She couldnt help but smile. "How many girls, or guys, have you done in your lifetime...?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "one. And I'm straight so a girl, we were, gonna get married but.....there were some complications."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, now really....who was she? She sounds interesting...and, I just threw the other option out...just in case..." Her smile never faultered.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi walked in and sat down

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "well.... She was a good friend of mine since I was young. I asked her out then we went pretty strong for a year. But at that time I left. When I saw her again.....she tried to kill me."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay, more peeps!!!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, wow...well then....and why would she try to kill you...?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "because my father told her too."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jeez....well....im...sorry?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi looked around sad he missed Alex

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm smiled. "no it's fine."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna sighed. "Well, you love her right? Even when she did try to kill you?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "I did..... But when she actuly almost stabbed me in the heart..... I looked into her eyes and I knew she didn't love me anymore." he said

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Understandable...."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi sat there as tears swelled in his eyes

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna looked over to Tommi, and looked sullen. Poor Chap.. She thought.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments "yea.... But I love you now and I know you love me so it's ok."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up to him and smiled. "Right...and...thank you, for all of this." She couldnt stop thinknig about Tommi, though.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommi started to cry more

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna looked up, and bit her lip. "Erm, excsue me....Ill be right back..." She pulled her chair out, and eased her way over to Tommi. "Erm...hi....need...some help, my friend...?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 636 comments Storm looked over at Tommie "hi." he said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33