Avatar: The Last Airbender discussion

Fire Nation > Market Street

Comments Showing 1-50 of 247 (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) This is where Fire Nation citizens can buy food and supplies. Many shops and resturants are around

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zara walked through the market, a bag swinging from her arms, full of food and ready for equipment. She walked along, examining callighraphy brushes, ink, and parchment.

message 3: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Jul 01, 2011 09:54PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Nicee stumbled slightly over her barefeet a's she made her way to get the groceryfor the family who had bought her all those years ago.
She tripped into a girl, looking a couple years younger than her, in front of the ink and parchment stand.
"I-I apologize-ze." she stammered, breathing slightly labored from her quick-paced run there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((she bought a callighraphy brush))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments ((Ah. Erm...Nicee tripped an fellinto her...sorry, I posted Around the same time. :/ it's just more fun to RP with character interaction. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok... I see now. Sorry, Didn't see that part at first. Fixed it, though!))

Zara smiled. "That's ok." She brushed her skirt off and stood, holding out a hand to help the other girl up. "I'm Zara."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments ((Sorry! I didn't see it! :/ I apologize....))
Nicee smiled, accepting the hand graciously, tucking her hair back into her braid before sticking her hand out to grab the girl's lightly, hers chilly in the other girl's warm hand.
"Nicee." she introduced, smiling as she let go of the girls hand after shaking it shortly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, Nicee. I hagen't seen you around here before. Are you new to this area?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Nicee hesitated.
"No...well...I'm not actually a...bender. Or from the Fire Nation. But I've been here since I was around 8." she said, swishing her skirts slightly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Zara smiled. "It's ok, I'm not a bender either. Oh, so you're an immigrant?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments "Er...you could call it that." she said, looking down.
"I'm from Water Nation...I was...bought. Back when that was still allowed...I think. And I've lived here ever since. I'm under employment of a powerful family." she said, shrugging.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Zara felt bad. "What's it like, then? Do they abuse you? You should report this to the authorities!"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Nicee laughed, shaking her head.
"No, they treat me well. Provide food, shelter, a nice home, a warm bed. I am even taught. Well, I used to be. now I just learn for myself in my spare time. It's pretty much like a maid's job, except I don't get extra pay, and I'm like a part of the family, that does all their chores and shopping and such." she explained, smiling.
"I, in all honesty, would probably be dead if it weren't for them." she admitted.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"All right. But if anything bad happens, you're welcome to stay with my family." Zara smiled.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 116 comments Nicee chuckled softly, smiling.
"Thank you. That's a lot of kindness from a complete stranger." she noted, watching the girl curiously.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'm just... Very against lack of rights for some people. I just wand everyone to be free and equal. Besides," she smiled, "I'm not a total stranger anymore, am I? We have met."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

luke walked to the nation wearing normal fire gear, he was silent and didn't attract attention to himself.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Desdemona walked through the Marketplace with a cloak on, she hoped no one would recognize her...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke looked at desdemona with the corner of his eye.

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Desdemona saw a certain civilian who looked a bit out of place but decided not to think anything of it considering how she shouldn't be here in eth first place.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke felt like he was bieng tailed so went to an inn with a trusted owner/informant.

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Desdemona saw Anilia, "hello."

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She shook her head, commoners were not ones who welcomed company. She walked into an inn, and decided to ask for a cup of tea.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The owner was in a private room.

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) *Thera* The ultimate Jackie chan fan wrote: "Anilia hid behind a fruit-vendor Did she reckognize me?"

Demon saw the girl out of the corner of her eye, she caught her by her sleeve, "I only want to talk."

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Desdemona sighed, "is no one capable of making a proper conversation here?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin ran into the inn, collapsing against the wall in exhaustion. "Damnit...they found me..."

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Demon looked at Avin, "are you okay?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke leaned against the wall, silent.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"N-no..." She silently cursed, and looked at her. "Anything but..."

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) clarinet_friend13 wrote: ""N-no..." She silently cursed, and looked at her. "Anything but...""

"What happened?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip, and smoothed out her clothes with her hand. "I was wrong...to come here...what was I thinking?" She grabbed a flower from a vase, and examined it between her fingers. "Im a dumbass..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 08:56PM) (new)

Luke went to her, "You ok?" still hiding his face.

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Did you get in trouble with the police?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Avin looked up to him, a bit startled. "I...I'll be fine...unless..." SHe clutched her hand, and held it back. "Unless they cut it off..."

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Avin looked up to him, a bit startled. "I...I'll be fine...unless..." SHe clutched her hand, and held it back. "Unless they cut it off...""

"Who?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke looked conused.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"The stupid ass police..." She sighed, and slumped gainst the wall. "Damn earthbending skills..."

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Demon fixed her hood to be sure her face was hidden.

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) clarinet_friend13 wrote: ""The stupid ass police..." She sighed, and slumped gainst the wall. "Damn earthbending skills...""

"Oh, don't worry about them. I won't let them do anything."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She placed the flower behind her ear. "Ha! Look at me! Im confessing to people I dont even know...what has this world come to?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke nodded, a cup of water came to him, he did it so noone saw him water bend. "Here." he handed a cup of water to her.

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) clarinet_friend13 wrote: "She placed the flower behind her ear. "Ha! Look at me! Im confessing to people I dont even know...what has this world come to?""

"Where are they now?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled slightly. "Aw, really?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm...looking for me in secluded burrows...they are SO stupid..."

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (She was talking to Demon/Desdemona, right?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um...him))

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) clarinet_friend13 wrote: ""Hmmm...looking for me in secluded burrows...they are SO stupid...""

"I could go talk to them..."

« previous 1 3 4 5