Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Nichole RAT

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Not sure what I will be reading yet but will be finishing up the Audio for American Gods by Neil Gaiman .....

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Have a good time today!

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Thank ;-)

I am actually starting early 8AM .....cause I have to take my car into the shop...so will be listening to the audio for American Gods by Neil Gaiman while I drive there and will start Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) by Lori Foster while waiting for the car to be done

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Well I actually switched audio books....as much as I am enjoying american gods....it is all I have been listening to for the last week...so I started the audio for Wolf at the Door (The Others, #1) by Christine Warren and got about 1 1/2 hours in and am 1/2 way through Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) by Lori Foster

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I just finished Trace of Fever and moving onto the audio book so I can move around a bit and do some housework....

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Took a break from audio and 61% done with Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4) by Dana Marie Bell

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Done for the day....read/listened for 10 hrs. Completed two books and 1/2 of an audio book

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments got an early start today...with the heat needed to do my outdoor chores early. I started at 8am with the rest of the Audio for American Gods by Neil Gaiman and just finished it.....going through my TBR to figure out what I want to read next

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Well I am continuing with audio at the moment...have to take my husband to pick up his car so will be listening to Wolf at the Door (The Others, #1) by Christine Warren

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Still listening to Wolf At The Door....only a couple of hours left on it so will probably finish before I start a book.....

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Finished Wolf at the Door and now reading Very Much Alive (True Destiny, #1) by Dana Marie Bell

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Calling it a day and heading out for some dinner...

I finished the rest of two audio books today so total listening time was about 7 1/2 hours and I finished 81% of the book....I put in about 9 1/2 hours and will do the remaining 4 1/2 hours tomorrow

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I was having computer issues earlier so could not log on, but I finished my 4 1/2 hours from 9am to 1:30pm I finished Very Much Alive (True Destiny, #1) by Dana Marie Bell read Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny, #2) by Dana Marie Bell and All He Wants for Christmas by Trista Ann Michaels