Everything Roleplays discussion

Pirates RP

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

;;BaileyGray♥ (you know what to do.)

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments Saffy stood on the deck of her ship, looking out over the sea. "To the market." she called, and spun around to face the docks.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments She jumped off the ship and onto the docks. A few sailors looked over, but she ignored them. If they gave her any trouble, she had her swords. She went over to the slave market and looked around at the people. She stopped at Duun. "Have you ever been at sea?"

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments She looked at the seller. "How much for this one?" the seller answered and she paid. "Pleased to do buisness with you." Saffy unhooked the chain tying him to the post and wraped it around her wrist. "How long have you been landside?"

;;BaileyGray♥ Brookelle walked through the market, heading towards the docks. She hated not being able to go after her father's ship. These things take time... You will get that ship back. she thought.

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "Do you still have your sea legs?"

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "Good. If you don't, I hope you get them back fast. You'll be working on my ship." she nodded to her ship at the dock.

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "Captain." she corrected. "I'm not some landowner in charge of a household." she walked back up the board to the ship. "Welcome to your new home."

;;BaileyGray♥ Brookelle walked towards the her new home. She boarded the ship after two people, looking for the captain.

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "Go on and make yourself usefull, then." she let go of his chain and pushed him further onto the deck.

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments She turned when she heard other feet boarding the deck. "Who are you?"

message 12: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Brookelle. Im looking for the Captain, I need to be assigned." She said turning to her, and giving a small smile.

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "I'm the captain of this ship. What are you good at?"

message 14: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Anything and Everything, Cap'n."

message 15: by Dovewing (last edited Jun 30, 2011 09:48PM) (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments ((gtg))

"Anything specific that you're best at?"

message 16: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "In the past I have been First Mate, Master Gunner and have spent lots of time in the crow's nest."

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments "How about you start off with the gunners, then."

message 18: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ "Alright." She said, already on her way there. She wanted to get familiar with the ship now, so that she would be prepared for anything.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 63 comments She went back to the side of the ship facing the sea and inhaled deeply.

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ivy stared at her compass, a little dazed. She stopped at land.