Boarding School Roleplay! discussion

Places on Campus > Athletics Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments Chrissy walked in. "Hey Scarlet!"

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Nothing much." She looked over at Jake,"Who's that?"

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Not important?" She said with a smile.

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments Chrissy smiled,"If you say so."

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Girlfriend...Well, you can't have him then." She started to lift some weights.

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "I wish I could get a boyfriend." Chrissy said with a chuckle.

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments Chrissy smiled. "Maybe we can find some hot twin brothers."

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile.

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Yeah, I've been here for a few weeks."

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments She smiled back.

message 11: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley | 91 comments "Bye." She said with a smile.

message 12: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Virginia, in one of her normal moods where she can function like a regular person, walks over to where Jake is and picks up the dumbbells. She smiles at him and says, "Hey there." Virginia doesn't have a good feeling about this guy, but her philosophy is to be kind to everybody.

message 13: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Lifting the dumbbells, Virginia tries to think of something to say. "Uh... What's your name?" she asks, hoping he isn't working for the FBI.

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 37 comments Sadie entered the Athletics Room and started running on a treadmill.

message 15: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Rebecca walks in, jumps on the treadmill next to Sadie, and puts it on the highest speed possible. She starts running without a hesitation.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Marcus entered the room not really wanting to work out today, but figured it was better than re-reading the books his mom sent.

message 17: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Rebecca's been running for a few minutes. She turns off the treadmill, grabs her pocket towel, and walks over to the middle of the room, wiping her forehead. She sees a boy that just entered the room. "Hey, you gonna do something or what?" she calls out to him, walking over to the weights.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Nah, I think I'll just stand here and watch." He called back, laughing. He decided to start with weights.

message 19: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "OK, whatever flies your jet," Rebecca says, using her 20% cooler version of the popular idiom.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Marcus laughed again. "What's your name." He chose a spot near her.

message 21: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "I'm Rebecca. What's yours?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Marcus." He smiled, picking up some weights.

message 23: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) There's an awkward pause, then Rebecca says, "Well, what do you like to do?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "read." He grunted. He was lifting more than usual today.

message 25: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Cool," Rebecca responds. "Me? I'm more of an athlete girl."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He laughed. "I figured that much." He smiled.

message 27: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Rebecca smirks. "So, why you here then?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Football."

message 29: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Ah," she says. "I'd love to play if they would just let girls on the darn team. I was faster and stronger than everybody back in junior high."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Really?" He said impressed. "Impressive."

message 31: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Yeah, these guys used to call me Rebecklutz, but then I owned them in a race, and that shut them up pretty quickly,"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He laughed. "In middle school, I was this scrawny little kid, it wasn't until a few years ago, my step mom's uncle got me into sports."

message 33: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Well, it's cool that you did," Rebecca chuckles. ((I was gonna say giggle, but Rebecca's too cool for that 8) ))

message 34: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune came in wearing a black tank top and blue capris. She started running, apoligizing to people she ran in to. Then she bumped in to someone, falling backwards. "Ow..."she moaned.

message 35: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) ((Wait, who did she bump into? Rebecca?))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Scootaloo wrote: ""Well, it's cool that you did," Rebecca chuckles. ((I was gonna say giggle, but Rebecca's too cool for that 8) ))"

((Haha. yeah.))

"I guess. So what kind of sports do you do?" He asked with another grunt.

message 37: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((i don't know...anyone...?))

message 38: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Well, I'll probably join cross-country, track and field, basketball, and soccer," ((Are we going to even have all those teams??))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((no clue. We can, I guess.))

"That's quite a bit." He said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Fell walked in and looked around trying to decide what to do.

message 41: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "I think I can handle it," she says smugly.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Fell decided to work out on the rowing machine.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I Believe you." He said taking in her athletic build.

message 44: by Mira (last edited Aug 16, 2011 01:07PM) (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "That's good to hear," she replies. "Thanks."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Fell decided to take a break from rowing and went to weight lifting instead.
"Hi," he smiled to the people there.

message 46: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Hey there," Rebecca responds.

message 47: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Sign posted up:

BALL!
Join us in the courtyard outside on September 7-10! We will hold this from 7 PM till 12 every night of those three days. Please wear formal clothes. Ice cream from Penny's Parlor will be there.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Marcus nodded coolly. "hey." He said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are you?" Fell asked generally.

message 50: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) "Good," Rebecca says.

« previous 1