Young Romance discussion

Houses > Darius's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius opened the door and a large dog ran over, wagging his tail at Darius. "Hey, Deuce. Sorry, buddy, but I can't take you out today, I'm really sick. Maybe tomorrow, okay?" He laid down on the couch and Deuce jumped up and laid next to Darius, and Darius curled inti the dog's warm fur.

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis followed Darius in

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius looked at Alexis and patted the dog's head,"This is Deuce. He was a police dog, but he's retired now. Joints are getting kind of old. But he was also my father's dog, until he got shot on the job last year."

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis nodded "Well he seems friendly.... what do you want me to do?"

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Anything that doesn't include vandalizing, stealing, or going through personal possessions. For example, do not vandalize, or steal, the dog. As for going through personal possessions, do not go around here looking at things you do not need to kniw about, okay?" He stood up quickly and went in the bathroom, throwing up. Darius groaned,"Actually, maybe some kind of antibiotic or medication to settle my stomach would be good..."

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis smiled "Do I look like I would do that?..... where do you keep the medicne?"

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Kitchen cabinet above the sink," he felt Deuce lick his head,"And watch out for Deuce's food bowl, he likes to kick it around so that I trip on it in the morning."

message 8: by Tinker bell (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:46PM) (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments "Ok... lay back down please you look like your going to fall over" Alexis said as she walked towards the kitchen

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Well I feel like I'm going to vomit again," he said back and threw up,"I'll just take the trashbin in here with me..." Darius picked up the small trashbin and alid back down on the couch, but held the trashbin against his chest, tthrowing up a few times as he waited for Alexis.

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis walked back to where Darius was laying and gave him the medicne

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius immediately took the medicine and set the trashbin on the floor next to the couch, closing his eyes and waiting for the pills to take effect. He shivered and coughed, and was still a ghostly white.

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis shook her head "Not good"

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Sorry hat to go but ill bbo at 12 after i get home from summer school.))

Darius grabbed the trashbin and threw up, shivering violently,"Oh god, everything just hurts..."

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((OK... I should be on))

Alexis walked over behind the couch where he was laying and put her hand on his head....

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I'M BACK NOW!))
Darius winced at the cool feeling of Alexis's hand on his head, since his was pretty much scorching hot. He closed his eyes and coughed hard.

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((YEah!! I will brb I have to eat))

"Tell me where you keep the blankets "

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Hello?))

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((i'm back too, and i'm eating a tuna fish sandwich, which tastes AWESOME!))
"Upstairs, second door on the left, it's a closet, there should be blankets in there." Darius retched and grabbed the trashbin and threw up.

message 19: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((I am making myself grilled cheese!))

Alexis pulled her hand back "K Hang on" she said walking to the stairs

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((DELICIOUS))

"I'll try to," he coughed and kept the trashbin close, and started tofeel as if he couldn't breathe,"Al-alexis."k

message 21: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis came down the stairs with two blankets "What is it Darius"

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I can't breathe," Darius choked out and threw up again, but you could see some blood as he vomited.

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((What am I supposed to do call 911?))

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Ummm ok then?))

message 25: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Ummmm..... I don't know maybe not 911..... umm))
Alexis looked over the couch at Darius "Has this happened before?"

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "No, I-I've never been so sick before." He choked for a moment, then breathed heavily,"But I can't breathe..." he shook violently.

((Maybe just take him to the doctor or hospital or something...))

message 27: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((KK... Or we can fast forward that part))

Alexis looked at Darius "Where are your keys?"

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Idk i dont mind.))

"Kitchen counter..." he felt his stomach tighten up and threw up, but there was only blood.

message 29: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Cause I don't feel like making a doctor's office))

Alexis paled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed his keys

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((i could make it since i'm back on the computer and i'm really fast at these things...))

Darius felt pain shoot through his body as he moved slightly,"I can't get up, it hurts too much..."

message 31: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Umm... IDK if Kelsey would want that))

Alexis took a deep breath "Ummm.."

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((oh, nevermind then...))

Darius laid there and closed his eyes, coughing hard,"This pain, I just want to all go away."

message 33: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((It's ok... we can like have them leave then come back and take it from there))

Alexis knelt next to the couch "Do you think you can make it to the car if I help you?" she asked quietly

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I think so," he muttered and opened his eyes slightly, then groaned. He threw up in the trashbin again.

message 35: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis bit her lip her face was still a tad pale "K" she said straightening up "Come on"

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius managed to get on his feet and doubled over. He clenched his jaw and coughed, seeing Alexis's pale face,"You ok?" he asked hoarsely.

message 37: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis nodded "Yeah I'm fine"

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) He nodded and stood up straight, then put a hand to his stomach,"O-Ok, we can go now," he said quietly and managed not to fall over.

message 39: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis helped him walk to the door and to the car

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius laid back in the passenger's side of the car, his eyes closed and his face red with fever. He looked terrible, and he knew he did, he could admit it.

message 41: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Fast forward to them coming back??))

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sure))

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((Cool I have to leave in 30 min))

~A few hours later~

Alexis pulled into Darius's driveway

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((i have to go at 10.))

Darius was sound asleep in the car, the antibiotics had caused that obviously.

message 45: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments ((KK... I will be off and on all 2 morrow))

Alexis got out and went to the passenger side and opened the door "Darius wake up"

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius moaned and opened his eyes slightly,"What?"

message 47: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments "Come on... you can go back to sleep on the couch"

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) He nodded and got out of the car, going inside and immediately laid down on the couch, falling asleep.

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 829 comments Alexis smiled then grabbed one of the blankets she had dropped on the floor and laid it on top of him

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darius curled up under the blanket and everything was quiet.

« previous 1 3