Teen Superheroes Come! discussion

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 132 comments Mod
Hey, you can introduce yourself here. Just say your name and add whatever! (This is also sorta a chat area to get to know the members)

So, I'm Kat one of the moderators. I love a lot of bands, too many to list. Most of them a punk-rock-alternative-pop thing going on. I like to dye my hair and I am currently single. ;P I also like to joke around a lot.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments lol your awesome kat :P

Hi! I am Asami!! I love SHINee, girls generation, Miku, Matchbox 20, and other stuff hehe. Im not the best at english but im working on it! Once i said, "Would you mind if you passed me your fork?" I was trying to ask for the soy sauce!! Sorry, that was random..

message 3: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Lol. XD One time in French I accidentally said "He loves the apples" when I meant "He loves you."

message 5: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Ikr?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments ;) Now Kat.. why would you be telling someone someone loves them hmm? :)

message 7: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Lol, it was a lesson. We were talking about how amise can mean love or like. So I was trying to demonstrate. I want to go to Europe so badly! :DD

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments haha!! oh Kat! Europe sounds cool!! I've only been there on conecting flights, but i don't speak any of any of those languages so id be sooooooooooo lost!!!!

message 9: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Lol, same here. I barely have a year of French, I'd be like "What?"

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments hehe! I can't do those languages, the accent it soooooo hard!! Jeez i can't even do a american accent!

message 11: by Kat, also inactive (new)

I would never be able to do a language like japanese or chinese. At least spanish, french, and german all have the same alphabet.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments haha really? Well chinese is like reallllly hard, i've heard people speak it. omg! hehe i don't like spanish i sound like an idiot when i speak it!!

message 13: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Don't we all. Lol

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments hehe really?? hehe oh guess what, so i had a kid come up to me and say, "Why do you speak funny?" And then the mom came over and started appologizing, and my friend was trying not to laugh sooooo hard, ugh it was halarious!!

message 15: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Lol was he like young?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments lol yeah like umm 5?

message 17: by Kat, also inactive (new)

That's better than like a teenager.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments haha no teenagers are mean. This cultures teenagers have no honor.

message 19: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Well duh. They're druggies or gang members. Or their frat boys.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I came into a weird part of that conversation :P How are we going to do this rp now? Completely starting over?

message 21: by Kat, also inactive (new)

No, you still have your old characters and plots. But I just cleared out the old ones and now I'm adding more places. I'm starting to get people to have more detailed RP. If you want you can add topics of places you would like to encorporate.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, sounds good. I have to go now, but I'll try to think of some new places to add for when I get back.

message 23: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Kay

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments lol what's a frat?!!?

lol so i remeber last summer It was us three on the disscution topic of TDC! haha and here's my summer again, de ja vu XD

message 25: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Like rich party boys that are snobs.

Lol, same. Woot.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments oh hahaha!!

:P

message 27: by Kat, also inactive (new)

I love compressed air.

message 29: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments Hi people! My name persons name if Alice :p Sorry if i joined late :( Hope this is fun!

message 30: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments Well I should tell u about my self. My name if karlie I'm into bands like falling in reverse and botdf I also love dubstep and some k pop.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

guess who's back ?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments Hey long time no see!

K pop!!! i <3 Kpop!! You speak korean?!?! what signers?!

message 33: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments I don't speak korean and same with my friend that showed me it. I pretty much just you tube some stuff and listen. don't really know any main people. Help me out with that?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments oh.. hmm SHINee, BOA, IU, Miss Suzy. I could go on lol

message 35: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments hahaha well i will have to check them out.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!!!!! :P

I miss you guys :(

We need to get this group back up!

message 37: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments Well you have someone new to help you out! Hi! I'm karlie.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments YES! Let's do it!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Karlie :P I'm Dark Angel.

:) Any ideas for for rps?

message 40: by Kat, also inactive (new)

Hey! Sorry I t'was at camp.

message 42: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments XD with the name. I think you should just make a bunch of places like a school. Girls n guys dorms. Forest. City. Stuff like that then we all can just wander around n have fun.

message 43: by Karlie (new)

Karlie (abronysgirl) | 8 comments Can we get a rp going?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 105 comments Yes!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Will (new)

Will Yeah we need areas before we can rp so.. what's taking Kat so long?