. . . i can't think of a title..... discussion

Clockwork > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,308 (1308 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((How come nobody has said anything))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((cuz there are only three characters))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments Grace stood in the Resistance's head quarters. "Hello."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier appeared behind her "Hiya!"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "Holy!" She jumped, pulling a knife. When she saw it was Xavier, she put it away. "I'm sorry."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier doubled over in laughter "Thats always funny" he said

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "No it's not. One day, you'll end up dead!" Grace said in a matter-of-factly way.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier rolled his eyes "With my reflexes? Your funny"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "Don't get cocky." She said. It was her catch phrase when talking to him. Her long hair was in a braid, to the side.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not saying I won't die, just not like that"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "Okay then." She said, fixing up a belt of maps, weapons, and other things. She wore a pair of jeans, black hiking boots, and a black tight t-shirt. The green belt of supplies hung from her waist.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier looked around

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "What's wrong? Hear something?" She asked, now on edge.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier nodded((what should he hear?))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments She drew out a gun, loading it.
((Strange foot steps outside.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((okiedokie))

Xavier pulled out his sword

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments She walked out into the alley-way. She saw a strange man, trying to hear through the wall with his ear, "Who the hell are you?" She growled, gun pointed at his head.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier appeared behind him

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "I-I am a scientist." She stared at him, narrowing her eyes.

"Your the one who kill my dad." She then pushed him away, out of the alley, "Ever see you here again, I won't hesitate to shoot you."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier looked at him

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments Grace stared as the man ran off.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, just make them be there.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((They'd probably be in their own hq))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments She looked at Xavier, "He killed my Dad."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Xavier nodded "Then if I ever run into him, I'll bring him to you"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "Good." She said, putting away the hand-gun.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, I thought of poptropica, I'm on Steamworks island XD))

Xavier looked at the direction the guy ran

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments She Walked back in, her belt of weapons clanking heavily as she walked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

Xavier walked outside "I'll be back" he called to Grace

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 590 comments "okay, come back soon." She walked into her room in the Headquarters.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((Where can I jmp in?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk where ever

message 33: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 30, 2011 07:00PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Melody was waiting for Zero in HQ.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Carter wrote: "((gods Thera, i have a friggin paragraph, and you respond with three words......))"

((lmho))

Kally walked over and sat next to Melody(assuming she's sitting) "Hey"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Hello Kally." Melody said

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm still laughing!))

Kally smiled and looked up seeing Zero

message 37: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 30, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Zero, long time no see." Melody said smiling at the one person who had been willing to help her after her father had been killed by her sister. "Training is going well but the younger ones are too reckless. Supplies are a little low in Squad X. I think the younger recruits are growing."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Recruit training is fine, but Xavier just left, Supplies is low and someone broke in. Grace and Xavier took care of him though" Kally said listing them off on her fingers

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Still I've been busy looking for my sister and while I was out last week searching for her, the person I put in charge turned out to be one of them. I had him executed at once." Melody informed Zero.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Melody nodded, "Our water supply is low at the moment. The clockwork poisoned most of it and drank the rest."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kally nodded "I'll start on the list of supplies and put up a training schedule and work on the security" she said feeling like she had to much to do

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, you need more sleep, I'll work on security while you fix the water supply"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((Shoot I just deleted one of my posts!))

"Why don't you get some rest, you've been gone an awfully long time. I'll handle security and get the training schedule up by tomorrow."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((The above was what I had posted))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Zero, what we all need is a vacation, the trainees seem a little stressed too. One day off wouldn't hurt would it?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Va-ca-tion." Melody said slowly so Kally would understand.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, I'm a slow typer, that was supposed to be before the vacation))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'll help you with the security if you insist on working."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kally nodded and pulled out a pad of paper and pen and started writing the list this is gonna be a long list

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Zero, I'm serious," She said looking into his eyes no longer smiling, "You need a break but if you insist on working I am helping. This non-negotiable."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27