Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danyelle (new)

Danyelle (danisbooks) | 635 comments Name a book and your favorite part of that book and you rating of the book

Ex...

Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2) by Lora Leigh

The part what Dawg finds out Crista was carying his child when she left town.

5 Stars

message 2: by Danna (new)

Danna Pointless game but okay.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin

when catelyn captures the dwarf teyrion (how do I spell the name?!)

5 stars

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori (lugraywil) | 7 comments When Gage Travis tells Liberty he's trying to figure this out (the attraction and budding relationship) just like she is. Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Another from the same book is when Liberty and Gage spend their first night together, she can't believe this is the same Gage Travis she had known before. She tells him, "Don't go away." He smiles into her hair and says, "I'm not going anywhere." The double entendre in spending the rest of the night and this kind and open Gage staying is beautiful.

message 4: by RedEye_Witch (new)

RedEye_Witch | 246 comments When Valek confessed that he loved Yelena in Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder in a time so lost of hope, what a scene to imagine!

message 5: by Clarifina (last edited Dec 23, 2011 04:52AM) (new)

Clarifina ~Books Are My Drugs~ | 70 comments Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James

When Ana emailed Christian and told him she was upset he didn't stay with her and he went to her immediately.

I also liked it when Ana was visiting her mother and Christian shows up at the bar she was at.