Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting reviews of "Mama."

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin (rreed) | 7 comments Hi, I'm Robin Reed, I write horror under the pen name Robin Morris. I'm new to Goodreads, and trying to figure out what to do. I just found this section. I hope someone would like to review my horror novel "Mama." It is ebook only so far. I can provide a free copy through Smashwords.

Thank you.

message 2: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
Hi, Robin! Welcome to Creative Reviews! :)
Could you provide a link for your book for everyone to check out?

message 3: by Robin (new)

message 4: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
This looks very interesting!!

message 5: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal Would you happen to have a print copy to give?

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin (rreed) | 7 comments Sorry, I haven't had print copies made yet. I will soon.

message 7: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments I love horror! Be aware I'm sort of backed up and have a couple projects to get out of the way, but I'll be happy to read and review it for you as soon as I'm able - maybe a month or so? If you're interested in having me do that for you, just send me a link a/ the coupon code to my private inbox here, or my e-dress at katy.sozaeva@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

Katy

message 8: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Murray | 6 comments I'd love to review your book. Can you send me a copy?

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin (rreed) | 7 comments It's just an ebook so far. I can send you a coupon to get a copy free at Smashwords.

message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey Robin! Welcome to GR and the CR group!! Feel free to get involved! We are a crazy bunch! Your book looks great thanks for sharing it!

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin (rreed) | 7 comments Thanks, Cambria.

message 12: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Anytime!