Clean Romances discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Contests & Giveaways > 800 Member Celebration Book Giveaway ~ DONATION THREAD

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Jul 07, 2011 07:26PM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
You were warned it was coming and here it is! We have reached 800 group members and feel the need to celebrate in true book lover style:

BY GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

To that end, we need donations. Have you written a clean romance that you'd like to donate to the giveaway? Perhaps you're an avid reader of clean romance and have some gently used copies you'd like to donate? Please comment below with the following information:

1. Book title and author (we do accept multiple donations)
2. Format (paperback, e-book, audio, etc.)*
3. Destination (international, US, Canada, etc.)

*E-book and audio book (non-disc audio book) donations are only accepted from the author or publisher of said work.

If you plan to donate, please comment here with your donation by Sunday, July 10, 11:59PM (eastern time). I plan to post the giveaway entry thread on Monday, July 11, and the donation thread will be *closed* at that time.

Have I forgotten anything or made anything utterly confusing? Ask questions, please, if I have. I'll compile the list of prizes in this post, updating as donations are made.

Thank you, valued members, for making this such an awesome group!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PRIZES

Honor by Jaimey Grant Deception by Jaimey Grant Loyalty's Web (Reprint) by Joyce DiPastena Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena Heartsight by Kay Springsteen by Kay Springsteen Lifeline Echoes by Kay Springsteen Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen Fateful by Cheri Schmidt Fair Maiden by Cheri Schmidt Called Home Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson The Moon and the Tide by Derrolyn Anderson Dangerous to Know by Nell Dixon A Very Merry Chase by Teresa Thomas Bohannon The Widow's Tale Illustrated by Jane Austen Over the Moon by Diane Daniels A New Dream by Elaine Cantrell Turtle Soup by Danielle Thorne Unlovable (Port Fare, #1) by Sherry Gammon Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish The Legacy by Jewel Adams/J. Adams The Wishing Hour by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Against the Odds by Jewel Adams/J. Adams The Journey by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Place In This World by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Lord Sidley's Last Season by Sherry Lynn Ferguson

1. Honor by Jaimey Grant (winner's choice of paperback or e-book; USA/Canada)
2. Honor by Jaimey Grant (e-book; international)
3. Deception by Jaimey Grant (winner's choice of paperback or e-book; USA/Canada)
4. Deception by Jaimey Grant (e-book; international)
5. Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)
6. Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)
7. Heartsight, Lifeline Echoes, or Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (winner's choice of one; PDF e-copy; international)
8. Heartsight, Lifeline Echoes, or Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (winner's choice of one; PDF e-copy; international)
9. Fateful OR Fair Maiden by Cheri Schmidt (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or ebook/International from either Amazon or Smashwords)
10. Called Home: Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann (e-book or PDF; international)
11. The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown (e-book; international)
12. Between the Land and the Sea AND The Moon and the Tide by Derrolyn Anderson (e-books; international)
13. Dangerous to Know by Nell Dixon (PDF e-copy; international)
14. A Very Merry Chase by Teresa Thomas Bohannon (personalized PDF e-copy; international)
15. The Widow's Tale Illustrated by Jane Austen; edited by Teresa Thomas Bohannon (personalized PDF e-copy; international)
16. Over the Moon by Diane Daniels (autographed paperback; USA only)
17. A New Dream by Elaine Cantrell (PDF e-copy; international)
18. Turtle Soup by Danielle Thorne (e-book; international)
19. Unlovable by Sherry Gammon (e-book; international)
20. Radiance...Love After Death by Debra Jayne (PDF e-copy; international)
21. Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish (e-book; international)
22. Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish (e-book; international)
23. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
24. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
25. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
26. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
27. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
28. Lord Sidley's Last Season by Sherry Lynn Ferguson (hardcover; international)
29. The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown (e-book; international)

message 2: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
I'll donate the following:

Loyalty's Web (Reprint) by Joyce DiPastena Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena

Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)
Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay Springsteen (kayspringsteen) | 44 comments I'll donate winner's choice of a PDF from my published list. Heartsight, Lifeline Echoes, Elusive Echoes. We can make this TWO winners (each with their own choice of one PDF copy from my list).

message 4: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 24 comments I'll donate:

Fateful OR Fair Maiden by Cheri Schmidt (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or ebook/International from either Amazon or Smashwords)

Fateful
Fair Maiden

message 5: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Schumann (gloriaes) | 8 comments I'll donate an ebook file or PDF, whichever is prefered, of Called Home: Two Hearts Answer

message 6: by Debra (last edited Jul 01, 2011 12:53PM) (new)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 78 comments I am happy to donate a copy of my soon to be released The Companion of Lady Hol meshire by Debra Brown. It will be available as a PDF for ebooks first, so I will offer that at this time. International.

message 7: by Derrolyn (last edited Jul 01, 2011 01:00PM) (new)

Derrolyn Anderson Hi Jaimey,

I'll be glad to send Smashwords coupon codes for free downloads of the first two installments of my new YA series, "Marina's Tales".

Between the Land and the Sea
The Moon and the Tide

It's a series, so they should go to the same person!

derrolyn@derrolyn.com

message 8: by Nell (new)

Nell (nell829) | 21 comments I'll donate a PDF copy of Dangerous to Know.

message 9: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (ladysilk) | 11 comments I'll donate a PDF copy of my Regency Romance A Very Merry Chase. PDF will include a personalized dedication for the recipient.

I'll also include an illustrated copy of The Widow's Tale for a second winner. PDF will also include a personalized dedication for the recipient.

Both are available internationally.

A Very Merry Chase
The Widow's Tale Illustrated

message 10: by Diane (new)

Diane Daniels | 7 comments Count me in for my book, OVER THE MOON autographed book in USA.

message 11: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Cantrell (elainecantrell) | 35 comments I'll donate a pdf copy of A New Dream.

message 12: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) What's the deadline for letting you know which book we're going to donate?

message 13: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Delaney wrote: "What's the deadline for letting you know which book we're going to donate?"

Good question! We'll say by 11:59PM (eastern time) Sunday, July 10. I plan to post the giveaway entry thread on Monday, July 11. I'll edit the post above to include that information.

Thank you! :O)

message 14: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 164 comments I'll give away an ebook copy of TURTLE SOUP.

Danielle Thorne

message 15: by Sherry (last edited Jul 04, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Sherry Gammon (sherrygammon) | 11 comments I'll donate an Ecopy(Kindle or Epub) of my YA novel UNLOVABLE Unlovable (Port Fare, #1) by Sherry Gammon

message 16: by Debra Jayne (new)

Debra Jayne East (debrajayneeast) | 8 comments I will donate a copy of my book Radiance...Love after Death in PDf format.

message 17: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

If any of the listings above are incorrect, sponsors, please let me know. I've been known to make mistakes. ;O)

message 18: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments I will donate a PDF copy of The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, and Place In This World.

message 19: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jewel wrote: "I will donate a PDF copy of The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, and Place In This World."

Do want them all to go to one winner or five different winners?

message 20: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments You could give them all to one winner. Hey, I'll go ahead and donate five ebook collections for five separate winners, if that's okay:-)

message 21: by Debra (new)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 78 comments It turns out that I can donate two of mine, as mentioned above, The Companion of Lady Holmeshire.

message 22: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Sherry Lynn wrote: "Congratulations, Jaimey and Joyce! And thank you for putting together this celebratory giveaway. I'm happy to donate a 2009 hardback copy of Lord Sidley's Last Season, signed if requ..."

Thanx, Sherry!

Jewel wrote: "You could give them all to one winner. Hey, I'll go ahead and donate five ebook collections for five separate winners, if that's okay:-)"

That's great, Jewel! Five eBook collections for five winners it is! I'll get that added.

Debra wrote: "It turns out that I can donate two of mine, as mentioned above, The Companion of Lady Holmeshire."

Excellent! I'll add another copy to the list. :O)

message 23: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Luce (wluce) | 3 comments Better late than never? Wanda Luce here, and I want to donate a copy of my book Lydia. Thanks for all you do and have done to create this clean reads group.

message 24: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Wanda wrote: "Better late than never? Wanda Luce here, and I want to donate a copy of my book Lydia. Thanks for all you do and have done to create this clean reads group."

Hi Wanda! What format of Lydia would you like to donate, print or Kindle version?

message 25: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Thank you all for the great offerings! I'll close this thread now and open the giveaway entry thread.

(Wanda, I'll message you about your donation and add it when I have the info.)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.