Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Other Arthur Series Books

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Jul 01, 2011 05:11AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This is to discuss other books by Arthur.

Myth and Magic Series
Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, #1) by Keri Arthur Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic, #2) by Keri Arthur

Spook Squad Series
Memory Zero (Spook Squad, #1) by Keri Arthur Generation 18 (Spook Squad, #2) by Keri Arthur Penumbra Spook Squad Trilogy Book 3 (Spook Squad Trilogy 3) by Keri Arthur

Ripple Creek Series
Beneath a Rising Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf, #1) by Keri Arthur Beneath a Darkening Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf, #2) by Keri Arthur

Damask Circle Series
Circle of Fire Damask Circle Trilogy Book 1 (Damask Circle Trilogy 1) by Keri Arthur Circle of Death (Damask Circle, #2)  by Keri Arthur Circle of Desire (Damask Circle, #3) by Keri Arthur

Nikki & Michael
See Steph's post below (message 2)

Which book(s) have you read, did you like them?
Will you be trying any of these books?

message 2: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 1573 comments Jess, don't forget her "Nikki & Michael" series :D
They were some of her first.

Nikki & Michael
Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael, #1) by Keri Arthur Hearts in Darkness (Nikki & Michael, #2) by Keri Arthur Chasing the Shadows (Nikki & Michael, #3) by Keri Arthur Kiss the Night Goodbye (Nikki and Michael Vampire Novel) by Keri Arthur

It was a bit hard initially adjusting to her earlier (not her best) writing, but I ended up really enjoying the series overall.

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 1573 comments I've also read her Ripple Creek Weres, which I really enjoyed and wished was more than two books. I also just recently started her Myth & Magic series. Those are just okay for me. Although I did enjoy reading about dragons.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Oh thanks Steph!!! I knew I was missing one :)

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I read the first book in her Myth and Magic series, and I liked it.. but it wasn't great. I still have to read Mercy Burns

message 6: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 114 comments I think she is coming out with a series featuring Risa.

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 1573 comments Np :) I only realized it wasn't there b/c I'd read them.

I'm not over the moon about her M&M series, just ok for me too.

Really looking forward to Risa's series! Hope to see some of the RJ characters pop up, but I know they are not the focus. Risa and her mom were always interesting characters to me. So, I'm really looking forward to learning more about them both.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I have also read the Ripple Creek Weres, you can see how closely they relate to the Riley Jensen series. I think she had this thought first and then refined it.

I also have read the Myth and Magic series. Like Jess I as so so on the first one, the second was much better.

I wouldn't mind checking out her earlier ones, but they are hard to find.

message 9: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 114 comments There was always a lot of unanswered questions around Dia. I think the series will be quite interesting. I too have had a hard time finding her earlier ones.

message 10: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I am really looking forward to reading about Risa. She was always cute as a kid, but powerful. It will be interesting to see how she is as an adult.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Why am I blanking on who Risa is?

message 12: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Risa is Dia, the blind seer's daughter.

message 13: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 1573 comments Darcy wrote: "I have also read the Ripple Creek Weres, you can see how closely they relate to the Riley Jensen series. I think she had this thought first and then refined it."

You're probably right. They were a bit similar.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Darcy wrote: "Risa is Dia, the blind seer's daughter."

Ahh, okay. Gotcha. Thanks :)

message 15: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments No problem Jess!

message 16: by Diane ~Firefly~ (last edited Jul 13, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

Diane ~Firefly~ | 62 comments Just finished Mercy Burns. I liked it, but not quite as much as Destiny Kills. I'll definitely read the third if she writes one.

Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic, #2) by Keri Arthur