« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna walks into the dorm and changes into some clean clothes

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna walked out feeling fresher then before

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna opened the door and walked in with Arther. She was happy that Nova was not around."This is my place"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "very nice." he said sitting in the computer chair.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna went to her mini fridge and gagged."That fish! Oh seaweed really!"She closed it and went to her closet and picked out some ripped jeans and a Black shirt that said "Brits do it better".She undressed in front of him and changed her clothes out.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He sat there and waited, watching as she changed then he stood. " you know that shirt is totally right. Brits are awesome." he hugged her

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna smiled."This I know it was a present from my cousin."She pulled on her pants and turned to look at him."I'm ready we can go. How about we head to Starbucks. I could use a chi latte"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "and I could use a coffee to get my mind out of the bed." he said with a laugh. " Starbucks it is." ((see you there. Will you post first.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2011 05:32PM) (new)

((Yeah ok))
Luna smacked his arm."Don't say that when we go outside"She took his hand and walked out of the dorm.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Arther laughed. " why do you think I'm saying it now?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know your odd"Luna said walking downstairs and out to Starbucks

message 13: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked in and put on her black dress with straps. She grabbed her simple necklace and put it on. She then put on her black rimmed glasses and put her hair in a ponytail, then rushed out to the beach, slipping in to her black flats at the same time.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh go to his room instead))

message 17: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune came back in, and changed out of her dress. She went in to a white shirt and dark blue capris that felt like velvet. She went to the forest.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon walked into the room.She went over to her dresser and picked out a purple floral dress to wear.she changed into it and made her way downstairs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon walked into the room with Iceduya."Well this is my room"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya followed her in looking around curiously.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:54PM) (new)

Aveon's Side of the room

"Do you like it? Georgia helped me decorate"Aveon said walking over to her bed.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments "It's nice" He decided then and there that he would never take her to his room... she would probably freeze to death....

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon smiled taking out a box from under her bed.She pushed it into the middle of the floor and took off the lid."Thanks come over"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya walked over next to her and looked in the box...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

In the box where varying techno gadgets.She pulled out what looked like a hard hat."This was for when I thought i wanted to stop hearing other wolves voices.Its sort of works but is seems to also let me hear vampires.....its very odd"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments ICeduya looked at it... it looked like a hardhat...."Oh .. that is kind of wierd..."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon put it back and pulled out a small remote.She giggled seeing it."I made this when i was mad at Georgia"

((I posted at the art room))

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments (( i never saw it come up imma go finded it))

"What's it do?" Iceduya was curious...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))

"It mess's up her glasses.They can do lots of other things other then keep her eyes safe.I used it to mess with her."Aveon smirked.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments "Well thats not nice..." Iceduya looked into the box curious about what other things were in it.. he saw something that looked like a glove..."Whats that?" He said pointing at it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No but my sister was not nice when she use to drink"Aveon said bluntly.She looked at the glove."Well it was for a friend of mine.She's a wolf to but also an elemental.It was to keep her cool.She can control fire and she use to over do it at times"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya picked it up and put his hand in it... he barely felt any chill from it. He quickly took it off before he could damage it and set it down pulling his normal gloves back on.

"It's not very efficient.... But then again i'm alot colder then most things ever will be...."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon rolled her eyes."Its only triggered by heat.Your not hot....temperature wise at least."She said putting the glove on and feeling the chill.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya smiled at her... "It's top bad you can't make me an artificial skin that could do that for cold."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon took off the glove and pondered the idea."Hm....Father did talk of such a thing"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya stared at her..."Do you think you could make it?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe...but as you can see I'm an armature inventor.Not like my dad he is the greatest"Aveon said with a sighed laying on the floor and looking up at the ceiling.Who will never love me again.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya looked at her unhappily and sat down next to her. His shirt rode up his back a small amount and there were strange marks.. almost like he had melted at one point....

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon's eyes roamed around the room."How are you parents like?"She asked.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya shrugged."Never met em if I have em.."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon sighed."I was adopted"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya nodded," I have heard about it happening."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"So if you did not have parents who raised you?"Aveon asked.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya shrugged." The wind I guess..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon turned on her side to looked at him."The wind?"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya looked at her. " I woke up pretty much full grown 16 years ago...."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon blinked looking at him blankly."Wow.....very different"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya shrugged. "Well i guess it happens"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess so"Aveon said moving closer to him.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya laid down on the floor pulling his shirt down to cover his skin and puting his hands behind his head... even so there was small points of frost where his long air touched the floor.

« previous 1 3 4