♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
This topic is about Where She Went
Past Reads > Where She Went

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 159 comments Where She Went

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman

Summary: It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future - and each other.

Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.

Discussion Leader: Lauren

Feel free to add a new discussion whenever you like, they are always welcomed :)

If a discussion contains spoiler please warn so at the beginning of the discussion or comment.

asiyah I NEED TO READ THIS!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Where she went was better than the first book :)

Julie Reece I read 'If I Stay' and 'Where She Went' last week. Really enjoyed them both and gave them both 4 stars. I think you need to read book one first even though book two is a little more satisfying. I really liked the writing. :)

message 5: by lil (new) - rated it 5 stars

lil | 3 comments I agree that book two was so much better than the first one (I still gave each five stars), and being a musician myself, I enjoyed the passages about their musical passions and could easily relate, which made both one of my favorites.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where She Went (other topics)