Superkids discussion

Places In Town > A Roof

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) .

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alexis takes a seat on one of the metal chairs. Sh eplaces her hot choclate on the rusty coffe table.
"Pour everything out." She says shrugging.

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey leans back not touching her hot chocolate. "There's nothing to pour"

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "Thats not what your face expressions tell me nor the way you walk, tal or eat." Alexis says, leaning back on the chair.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey frowns and looks away "My boyfriend, Jake...He's very--protective I suppose, he's a demon." she looks down "He lives forever and I don't. Jake could always turn me into a demon but--but I don't think I want to be one" Kelsey trails off with a whisper

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alexis looks off to the distance.
"Do you love him?" Was all she asked. She picked up her mug and blew in it.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey bites her lip and sips a bit of hot chocolate absently "Yes, yes I do..."

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "Do you like it that he is very protective of you......or do you find it irritating?" She askes her as she look on her direction.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey puts her mug down "I like it I guess--he makes me feel safe, hell after everything I've gone through it's nice to know he'll protect me" she shrugs

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alexis smiles.
"Okaayy.i can see that you need him and ......love him. So give me a reason why you dont want to become a demon and dont say becasue i just dont want to.......give me a real reason." She says crossing her legs.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey slowly shrugs "If I was demon I apparently wouldn't get sick...hurt..." she takes a deep breath "sometimes I think I like the danger--that I'm addicted to it, and also if I were a demon I'd have to drink blood; I don't know if I'm ready for that."

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alexis nodds.
"Okaayy. That is reasonable enough. Well maybe you need to talk to him. Live your life to the fullest. The thing is even when you are a demon....there will allwats be danger. No matter what you are. But danger will find you and so will death. The blood you say....well you will soon enough get over it. but for now you need to talk to jake." she says

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey hesitates and nods "If I could freaking find him..."

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alexis raises an eyebrow.
"His not here?" She asks.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey shrugs "I haven't seen him lately...it's starting to worry me"

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [hey i changed my character a litte and her name....so instead of alexis its Dakota. Srry for the dillema]

Dakota gives her a sad smile.
"when was the last time you saw him?" she askes

message 17: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota looked over her shoulder and looked at the new person arriving. This place was sopposed to be a quiet area but that seemed like centuries ago. She was still talking with Kelsey and she diddnt know if Kelsey was okay talking about her personal issues while other people around. For now Dakota would stay quiet and not say a word but if kelsey got uncomfortable she would say something.

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sips the mug "few week ago in our dorm?"

message 19: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ~ Kelsey Anne ~ wrote: "Kelsey sips the mug "few week ago in our dorm?""

Dakota sighed.
"Has he left any messages or letters on where he was going or headed or was at?" She asked.

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey shakes her head "and I'm worried--I know he didn't leave me..."

message 21: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Jul 01, 2011 01:03AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota smiles.
"If you beleive he didnt leave you then he will surely come back......and if he did Karma will bring him back." Dakota said, sure of it.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey smiles softly "yeah...I suppose so"

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota smiles aswell.
"Well, thats a facial expression i havnt seen in a long time." she says.

message 24: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey let's out a small laugh and meets her eyes "you don't even know me"

message 25: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "It doesnt mean i havnt seen you around" Dakota says then shruggs, taking another sip from her mug.

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((the lazy song?))

message 27: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((oh mmk))

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey blinks "that would apply you pay attention"

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota shruggs.

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey finishes the hot chocolate

message 31: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "anything else you would like to get off your chest?" Dakota asks

message 32: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey frowns, the scares on her wrist burning

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota looks at Kelsey then at her wrist.
"Kelsey.......do you know what my powers are?" she asks.

message 34: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "Nope" Kelsey replys as she puts the mug to the side

message 35: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "I can take pain away." She said looking down her wrists.

message 36: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey shakes her head "no." she crosses her arms across her chest. She liked the pain.

message 37: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota shrugged.
"Well.....if thats what you want." She said smiling...."Pain is sometimes good"

message 38: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey shrugs, obviously putting her walls back up "I guess"

message 39: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) "look kelsey....if you ever want to talk about anything or even want someone to just listen....come find me or tell me because i listen" she says firmly

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sighs "alright. I'm sorry" ((is it just me or is Ducky a bit annoying?))

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((yeah)) "you alright?"

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((haha yeah))

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey watches her "you sure?"

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey winces "fine, whatever"

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey turns back towards Dakota

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey jumps up and runs to her "are you alright?!"

message 47: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey raises a hand "AZERMATH METRION ZENTHOS!" she screams and a black energy surrounds Drako, bringing her safely to the ground Kelsey runs forward and checks her pulse

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sighs and lays her down gently "Fine"

message 49: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey gathers her stuff

message 50: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Dakota got up and ran next to Kelsey
"What happened?" She asked.

((you mean Ducky from the midnight wateva its called group?))

« previous 1