F/F Romance-Erotica discussion

FF Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Breazile (CourtneyBreazile) | 22 comments Just wanted to share my coming this Friday release! An FF paranormal Green Embrace at www.extasybooks.com See the book trailer at www.courtneybreazile.com

Here is an Excerpt:
Selene couldn’t look at Ever as memories of why she had been searching for her in the first place, invaded her mind. Those nighttime visits, those erotic astral projections that had obsessed her, still obsessed her. “I wouldn’t allow a sister witch to be held captive, that would have been unacceptable,” Selene said, her voice gone a bit husky.
“Yes, you were doing your duty…I see, well thank you,” Ever said sharply.
Selene shot her gaze back to Ever and narrowed her eyes. Ever was glaring back, her mismatched eyes flashing angrily. “Do you have a problem, Ever?” Selene demanded and stood, ready to storm away and not look back.
Ever stood, too, and they were now only a breath apart. “Yeah, I do.” Ever grabbed Selene by the back of her hair and pulled her forward in a crushing kiss.
Selene was so surprised at first she couldn’t react. Ever’s warm lips pressed firmly to hers until she was forced to part them and then Ever’s tongue invaded. Hot and sweet, Ever tasted of strong magic and a wildness that had to come from her Animal Elf half.
Selene recovered from her shock and gripped Ever’s short hair as she swirled her tongue around Ever’s. She sucked on Ever’s tongue until it retreated, then nipped at her lips, pulling her supple lower lip into her mouth until Ever moaned and pressed her lower body against Selene’s. Ever’s grip in Selene’s hair loosened and Selene pulled back to look into Ever’s eyes.
“Don’t be a bitch, Ever. I want you and if you don’t fucking want me, too, then back off, but don’t play games.”
“Fuck you, Selene I have done nothing but want you. Your soul was like a goddamn siren calling me when I was searching for help and I have been sucked in ever since.”
“You invaded my mind with your clit-teasing visits, obsessing me until I couldn’t even close my eyes without imagining what I wanted to do to you.”
“Then fucking show me,” Ever demanded, grabbing Selene’s crotch roughly and making her groan.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love paranormal and urban Fantasy books but haven't read many that are F /F, but these are the ones I've enjoyed.

Bite With Height Bite With Height by Lucy Felthouse

For The Love Of Blood For The Love Of Blood by Annie Alvarez

I'm looking for more PNR recommendations?

message 3: by T (last edited Sep 23, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

T (tessa_) Courtney - i've started reading your book. enjoying it so far ;)

MM - I liked both of those. I've read a couple of the Annie Alvarez books (for the love of blood). enjoyable, but short erotica.
Novel-wise,
Better Off Red was fun, as was Dante's Awakening and Scarlet Masquerade.
I really liked the II AM trilogy, The Blood That Bonds, which is primarily M/F with female protagonist, but in book 2 there is some F/F action.
Blood Hunt Blood Hunt (II AM Trilogy #2) by Christopher Buecheler

message 4: by T (new)

T (tessa_) Oh, and you can't forget the Garoul Series by Gill McKnight! (if you like werewolf books) Goldenseal (Garoul, #1) by Gill McKnight

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks T. I've got the first one of the blood that bonds, I've downloaded better off red and put the Garoul series on my wishlist. ;o)

Let me know about Courtneys green embrace once you've finished. That one sounds good to.

message 6: by Nomad (new)

Nomad It can be so hard to find F/F PNR. Am I the only one who gets bitter sometimes about the publishing rennisance that M/M got while we get to languish looking for stuff?

*le sigh*

message 7: by T (new)

T (tessa_) i hear ya, nomad. i get frustrated that 2 more sit-coms are out with m/m relationships. Good for them, really! but what about us ladies? ;) a friend of mine said that f/f is just too hot for most people to handle. :P

i'm finding an ample supply of lesfic, but like MM said, not so much in the paranormal. i'm made a new shelf for f/f paranormal/fantasy but it's kinda sparse.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 24, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

The PNR F/F books I do find or have been recommended to me (thanks T) I have found are really expensive over here!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nomad wrote: "It can be so hard to find F/F PNR. Am I the only one who gets bitter sometimes about the publishing rennisance that M/M got while we get to languish looking for stuff?

*le sigh*"

Good question...M / M books are really popular now especially with women!

I help moderate a PNR group here on gr and I try to get our members interested in F/F books but I get the 'tumble weed effect ' when I mention them...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello,

I haven't come across f/f PNR a lot. The PNR groups are populated mainly with ladies who read M/F as people's sexuality has a lot to do with what thy read. At least is the case with me.

I have read FF before. I can read some n some I can not. I'm going to attempt FF BDSM soon. Heavy on SM. will see.

Hi Courtney,

I can not find your book on GR.

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 14 comments The Midnight Hunt I like this series.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "The Midnight Hunt I like this series."

Thanks Jen, I've added it to my TBR list....sounds like a real smut fest!

message 13: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 14 comments Yeah it is and you know that radclyffe knows how to write a sex scene.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Holmes yeah for smut!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Um I haven't read any of Radclyffe's books :-/

message 16: by T (new)

T (tessa_) i tried once and failed :|

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 14 comments Did you know that L.L.Raand is radclyffe? I love the provincetown series.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Jenny wrote: "Did you know that L.L.Raand is radclyffe? I love the provincetown series."

I noticed that when I was checking out 'The midnight Hunter' I'll have a look for both names on Amazon and download a couple of books!

What other books would you recommend from Radclyffe?

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Holmes fated love is one of my favs. jenny is that the one honor and quin?

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Holmes winter pennington does paranormal

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 14 comments I dont think i have read that one but it sounds familiar. Lonely hearts club is my fav stand alone but its not paranormal