Roleplay Sounds Good Right Now discussion

Roleplay > Taboo Romance-Parent/Child

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn *

message 2: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Lina was in her room studying.

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sarah came home from school and dropped her bag in the front room. She kicked her shoes off by the door and went into the living room to watch tv.
-
Devon sat in the living room, flipping channels. He yawned, bored, and wishing his wife were home to entertain him.

message 4: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Lina came downstairs. "Dad, can you cook dinner? I'm hungry."

Jason saw Sarah. "Hey your home. How was school?"

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon sighed and stood up. "Yeah, yeah. I guess since your mother's not home, it's up to me huh?" he said. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "What do you want, honey?' he caled to her.
--
Sarah smiled and sat next to him on the couch. "It was good" she said brightly, shrugging a little. "Im glad Im home now though"

message 6: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Lina thought. "Chicken?"

He laughed. "Well, that's good, I guess. What did you learn?"

((i hate it when my parents ask me that!! its like, if you want to know what i learned talk to my teacher!))

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Lol, I always answer with nothing and then they demand me to ask my teachers where their taxes are going))

Devon nodded and started pulling things from the fridge. "Do you know when your mother will be home?" he asked as he started cooking.
Sarah rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I dunno" she said. "Stuff" she added with a laugh and a grin.

message 8: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) ((lmao, nice))

"She was supposed to be home at 5." She looked at the clock, 3:12

He shook his head, smiling.

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He nodded again. "Then why am I making dinner? She'll be home soon" he said goodnaturedly as he cooked. He looked over at Lina and smiled. 'You should come help me"
--
Sarah grinned at him as she stretched and lounged on the couch.

message 10: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She scrunched her nose then came over and got some spices from the cupboard above the oven.

he poked her stomach.

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Thank you, Honey" Devon said with a smile. He reached over and playfully messed up her hair.
--
She laughed and curled up a little. "dont! You know Im ticklish!"

message 12: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She groaned. "Dad! I spent an hour on my hair this moring!"

He grinned. "I know." He tickled her again.

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Why in the world would you spend an hour on hair?" he laughed, playing with hair again.
--
Sarah laughed loudly and writhed under him, trying to get away.

message 14: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Lina frowned. "Because, I want to look nice at school." She dodged away from his hand.

He got over her, holding her hands above her head with one hand, the otehr tickling her.

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "But you're out of school now, it doesnt matter what you look like" Devon pointed out. "Besides, you look beautiful either way'
--
Sarah screamed softly and laughed harder as she tried to wiggle away. "Daddy! Daddy stop!"

message 16: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Line smiled. "Thanks dad." She hugged him.

He laughed. "Not a chance." He kept tickling.

((why is it that our charries always end up in tickle wars???))

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Lol, I dont know))

Devon smiled and hugged her back tightly.
--
"Daddy!" Sarah screamed again, trying to twist away. She laughed loudly, tears streaming down her face.

message 18: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) "Love you dad." She said.

He finally stopped and got off of her.

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Love you too, Honey' he replied, kissing her hair softly.
Sarah slowly stopped laughing and just laid there, breathing heavily. She grinned at her dad as her breasts moved up and down with her panting.

message 20: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She smiled.

He looked for a second, then looked away.

message 21: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon smiled at her went back to cooking.
Sarah didnt notice and went back to watching TV. She smiled and moved over, leaning against her dad

message 22: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She sat on the counter, he short skirt riding up even more.

He put an arm around her, then tried to avoid resting his hand on her breast. He ended up putting it on her shoulder.

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He looked over at her and bit his lip a little as he saw her legs. He quickly went back to cooking.
--
She smiled wider. Sighing as she relaxed, she snuggled up to him.

message 24: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She started swinging her legs. "Hey, can I go to Mara's tomorrow?"

He sighed and watched TV, occasionally looking over to look at her boobs.

message 25: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon thought for a minute. "Yeah, sure I guess" he said. He looked over at her and swallowed hard as he realized he could see right up her skirt. He forced that thought from his mind as his phone rang. He answered quickly and hung up. "Your mother has to work late. She wont be home until ten tonight"
Sarah smiled up at him. "So any plans for tonight?" she asked brightly.

message 26: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She sighed. "Well, I guess it's good you're cooking then." She grinned.

"Unless watching TV is a plan, nothing." He said.

message 27: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He chuckled and nodded. "I suppose so" he said. e finished quickly and set the food on the table.
--
She laughed and shook her head. "That's not a plan! You need to do something tonight" she said, playfully poking him in the stomach.

message 28: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She smiled then jumped from the counter and came to sit at the table.

Jason roleld his eyes. "Like what?"

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon smiled at her as he served them both chicken.
--
Sarah shrugged, grinning. "I dunno. Soemthing though. Maybe we should have some sort of daddy-daughter thing!"

message 30: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) "Food!" She said excitedly, rubbing her hands together.

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

message 31: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon laughed as her and shook his head. "You are so cute sometimes" he said.
--
She shrugged, smiling. "I dont know. Whatever you want"

message 32: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She grinned and did a supermodel pose. "I know!"

"Hmm.." He thought

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He laughed and shook his head. "Cute" he repeated, grinning. His eyes scanned her real quick before he forced them back to her face.
--
Sarah smiled and snuggled up to him again.

message 34: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She didn't notice. "So, how's work been?" She asked, taking a bite of her chicken.

He smiled and hugged her. "You know, watching a movie and eatign popcorn doesn't sound bad for a daddy-daughter time."

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon smiled and shrugged a little. "Good. How's school? Any boys catchin your eye?" he asked jokingly. He felt a small pang of jealousy and swallowed, not knowing what to think.
--
Sarah smiled and nodded. "That sounds great!" she said brightly. "What kind of movie?" she asked. She was fine with anything, but if he wanted to watch a horror movie, he would have to be ready to hold her while she cowered in fear.

message 36: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She groaned. "No, all the boys there are idiots, and ugly."

"I was thinking of watching Saw V." He said.

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon laughed and shook his head. "You're clearly too picky then" he said. "If they're all ugly, what would you prefer they look like?"
--
She nodded. "That's good. I hope you dont mind comforting me though when it gets too scary" she said, grinning excitedly.

message 38: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Lina thought for a minute. "Um, blondish, blue eyes, strong build, and bigenough to prtect me." She said.

He laughed. "Of course not." His hands sweated at the thought of having her so close. Whu was he thinking like this? Maybe it was because of her growing into a woman. Damn you teenage horomones!

message 39: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon laughed a little. "So you want them to look like your dad?" he teased with a grin. He couldnt help but feel a little surge of excitement at it.
--
Sarah grinned and kissed his cheek lightly. "Thank you, daddy"

message 40: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Her mouth hung open, she was blyshing ansanely. "I-I didn't.....I didn't think about that.... I...... nevermind." She looked away from him.

((lol sory, i was bored and my post was too small, thats why theres inner babble there))

He smiled. "No problem kiddo." He tried to hide his blush.

message 41: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Lol, it's fine, I like it))

Devon laughed again, shaking his head. "It's ok, baby" he said, "I understand what you meant" He still smiled though, loving that she found him attractive. He knew that it was weird to feel that way, but he couldnt help it.
--
"Im going to put the movie in!" Sarah said brightly. She jumped up and ran over to the tv, bending over in front of it.

message 42: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) ((hehe thanks :P))

She sighed aqnd looked down at her half eaten chicken.

This gave him a clear view up her skirt. His breath caught and he tried but couldn't look away,

message 43: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "What's wrong, baby?" he asked, looking over at her. He reached over and touched her shoulder.
--
A few minutes later, Sarah stood back up and skipped over to him. She smiled and sat down on his lap, cuddling close.

message 44: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She shook her head. "Nothing daddy." She said, lookin up and smiling.

He smiled, wrappiong his arms around her daddy-like. He was surprised his heart was still in his chest.

message 45: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Devon smiled back at her. He gave her a quick hug. "Are you dont eating?"
--
She smiled and kissed his cheek again as she pressed play on the movie. She cuddled close to him, one hand tucked innocently between his legs.

message 46: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She nodded and hugged him back.

He bit his lip, mentally groaning.

message 47: by Juniper (new)

message 48: by Juniper (new)

message 49: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He kissed her hair softly, holding her close. After a minute, he let go to start cleaning up. As he cleaned, he wished he still had his arms around her warm body.
--
She smiled and gently rubbed his thigh a little.

message 50: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) She stood up to help him.

He pulled back a bit. "What are you doing?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11