Writers Central discussion

Writing! > Shelby's Writing & Poetry

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Melinda Tenor has lost everything since Monica her twin sister died at 13. Now Melinda is conflicted with a mental disorder called Multiple Personality Disorder. Not only that but, Melinda's parents have been trapping similar girls to Monica and locking them up for 3 years until they are 13 as well. Already 3 innocent girls have died. Will Melinda realize she can get away from this or will she be brain washed forever?

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 20 comments That was deep. I was [this] close to crying. (And I barely cry during books.) I can't wait for the rest.

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) awesome thanks soooo much for reading it. I have a hard time writing long things so im making the chapters relatively short so i dont veer off the story

message 4: by Paula Tohline (new)

Paula Tohline Calhoun (paulatohlinecalhoun) | 2 comments Very nicely done. I may have some more specific comments later, but in any event, I'm hooked!

I never thought of goodreads as being a place to get some decent and helpful criticism for writers and their WIPs. Thanks for cluing me in!

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) thanks :D

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) I have writers block and im not sure where to take the rest of the story! UGH!

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 20 comments I hate it when that happens. That's happen to me in about 9 stories I'm writing.

message 8: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) everytime i get stuck in a story i end up writing a new one so i have like 5 stories with no end

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 20 comments Me too! I have story ideas but I never can think of a good enough plot to go on so it kind of goes off into rambleness.

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (chemistreadingonthejob) Well i decided this story is gonna be different. I am gonna finish it or else I will never write again.