Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Recommended Books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2 comments My summer holiday started and I am really bored. I try to find good books to read, but I don't know which ones to choose. Do you guys have any good recommendations? I enjoy Rick Riordan's books (PERCY JACKSON FTW!). PLEASE HELP!

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) There is a discussion labled master book list it might help. I have just started the abhoresen trilology. They are about a place where creatures from the dead can enter life causing upset, and Abhorsens are the "good" guys who send the back. The main charcter is a girl (who becomes a woman through the sreies) she is trying to restore order to the old kingdom and send the dead back. I am told if you like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or the Magyk series you would like these books.

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ah yes, I think the first book is Sabriel. I haven't read it, but I've been meaning to.

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) It is and the second is Lirael, and the last one is Abhorsen.

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2 comments Thank you guys. There are a lot of books listed in the list. And I'll check the abhorsen series out for sure!

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Your very welcome.