The Moderator Corner discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Alright, I know how often other topics get flooded with spam. Instead of cluttering up other topics, come here if you want to chat!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Shay. D:

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yes?

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I really have no idea who that is.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes, he's a singer. An amazingly sweet, sexy.... Yeah. I could go on and on.

You done yet, Shay?

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) No.

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I finished Escape. He has an AMAZING voice. He's SMOKING hot as well.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla THANK YOU.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Now, how 'bout the picture? And Hero?

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Picture: HE IS SO HOT!

Hero: HE WROTE THAT SONG?! OMG, I freaking LOVE that song!!

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I know, Shay. I know. He's just amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 48 comments Mod
AND....

His accent? Freaking amazing. I'm talking about his Barcelonian Spanish. Oh. My. Gosh.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Oh my. Yes. I love his accent. That's what draws me to his music the most. I just wish the content was cleaner....

message 15: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) | 4 comments Hi everyone!

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ☠Loudfire♥ wrote: "Haha! you two are funny."

What? Is he not the most amazing thing ever?

I love his accent too, guys. It just adds and adds to the attractiveness, and I love it when guys talk in other languages - singing is even greater. It would be nice if some of the content was better and there wasn't a naked girl in a few of his videos, but...

And you know what else I love? I don't know him personally, but he seems to not act at all like any other celebrities I know, he is very down to earth. For instance, in this video the girl won't let go, but he is wonderful about it, and if you listen closely he tells security to "leave her alone!" Then he takes her backstage afterwards.
And in this one, he is so sweet. He gives her a hug, and looks like he honestly doesn't know what to do.

I also love what he does with Hero when he's singing it live...

message 17: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I think he seems freeaking AMAZING.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*Crosses arms* Not as amazing as James McAvoy.....

message 19: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) X-men guy?

message 20: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) James McAvoy, if I'm Right, Plays the young professer Xavier in X-men 5 (5? I dunno) (^-^)

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Same here.

message 22: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) I've seen all but the 5th one. But I recongize him from the preview... >.> I don't know him all to well *shrug* lawl

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla He is freaking amazing too.

Yes, Silver, I am aware that he is amazing as well, but so is Enrique.

Did anyone search 'Hero' live?

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Live?

message 25: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) YES!!

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes, live.

I've met authors...

message 27: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I've met Andre Briant from the Harlem Globetrotters.

message 29: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) I met Victoria Holmes, one of the authors of the Warriors series.

I also met Miranda Cosgrove.

message 30: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) How did you meet Miranda Cosgrove?

message 31: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) I saw her concert and she signed autographs. . . . I have a picture with her on my computer.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I almost saw Paul McCartney yesterday....Not sure if I spelled his last name right....

BTW, The X-Men movie was amazing, for all of you people who haven't seen it. I suggest you see it, because it basically explains the whole entire series...I've converted three of my friends into X-Men lovers.

message 33: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) it was originally a comic. pretty old., even had a animated TV show. they made it into a movie. the world is about humans and mutants. but it's not a mutant accepting world...so there a secret school for the young gifted kids made by this older man Xavier. Within the school it an...Elite force call X-men who protect Mutants from evil forces.

message 34: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) yeah. it's very hard to expalin. you should...watch the trailer. I basically like the movie because the mutant "wolverine"...in reality he has an australian accent, it's hot.

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla It is. And Silverstream is in love with the main guy in the latest one.

message 36: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) *nod* I got that vibe, lol

message 37: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) You live is the U.S. loudfire?

message 38: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) O.O Just wondering because X-men is pretty popular, lol

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

It's really cool. I never like superhero movies, but this series is more unique.

message 40: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) you know I think my favorite movie right now is.... easy A

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282140/

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 27 comments I need help. I am trying to leave a group (not this one) but I can't figure out how!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten On the home page look under the photo of the group. You'll see the button to press there. :)

message 43: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Group home.

Under the picture, it says: "You are a member". Under that, it says, "edit membership."

Click "edit membership."

Then it says: "My Membership." at the top of the page.

Under that is, "You've been a member of this group since _____________ and have made ______ comments."

Under that is "Leave this group." Click on that.

Then it says: " (Group Name) >Leave Group
Are you sure you want to leave the group __________________?"

Then there is a button that says: "Leave Group" and next to that is cancel. Click on "Leave Group"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 27 comments Thanks guys! I've successfully left that group :D

message 45: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) You are welcome. . . . . . . . . . . . . :)