Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Other Places > Broom Closet

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((Yep. A broom closet.))

message 2: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) At 11:55, Greg arrived, looking for Julie. She was usually here early. Greg shrugged it off and waited.

message 3: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 281 comments Mod
((Aww. One is the lonliest nuuuumbeeeerrrrr....))

message 4: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Greg's watch struck noon, and Greg looked around, feeling hot tears well up in his eyes. She's not coming, his "mean" side said. Wait. Give her a chance. She won't let you down! his "happy" side shot back.

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Finally, realization struck Greg that Julie wasn't coming, she probably found a Hufflepuff. Taking out his quill, Greg wrote: Julie. I hope you have forgotten about the other night. I have. The rest of the paper was blurred by his tears. Greg made it dissappear into Julie's robe pocket before stomping back to the Slytherin common room.

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie ran in around 12:25, and Greg was nowhere to be seen. Oh no... he still thought that she stood him up! She walked out, and started searching for him. But where to start?

message 7: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt--err Greg--walked in with a feeling of regret and waited for Julie. If she wasn't here on time this time, she had no more chances.

message 8: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie walked in. "Matt?"

message 9: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Greg/Matt looked behind him forgetting who he was. Realizing his mistake he nodded. "Yep, sorry, just checking to see if we are alone."

message 10: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie put on a fake smile. "Why'd you want me here? When we could just be out on the grounds? Not like we have anything to... hide..." She said, getting sad for a moment, thinking of Greg and the promise she couldn't keep.

message 11: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Here is a very romantic area?" Greg/Matt suggested. "And, I wanted to, umm, do this. . ." His voice trailed off as he leaned in to kiss Julie, then faced her, eyes cold. "I here you were with a Slytherin, huh? Is that the truth?"

message 12: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie pulled away, just so she wouldn't have to kiss him. She was shocked at what he had to say. "Where did you hear that?! When?! Who?!" She exclaimed. Gregory... If you spread that, and we meet again, you'll get to see a rare thing: A nearly murderous Hufflepuff!

message 13: by drew (last edited Jul 02, 2011 04:38PM) (new)

drew (drewbeck) Greg/Matt smiled, playing with his fingers. "I. . . . . have my connections. Is it true? But, do you love him more than me? And I mean, really love him-do anything for him love?" Greg sighed deeply, trying to get to the bottom of this, "And shush!" he exclaimed putting a finger over Julie's mouth. "We don't want everyone to hear."

message 14: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jul 02, 2011 04:42PM) (new)

Julie sighed. "Matthew, the truth may hurt you, but I believe honesty is the best policy. I never liked you that way, I only like you as a friend, and that's all we'll ever be, is friends. The Slytherin I've been dating... well, in the state we're in now, 'dated' would be a better term... I really, truly do love him. I will never feel the same way about anyone as I do him..." Julie said, sighing, still thinking of Greg.

message 15: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) ((oh, so cute!))

message 16: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt/Greg smiled. "Okay. So what I am hearing is you love him and can't live without him. I know how that feels. Julie," Greg said, forgetting he was Matt, "I love you!" Greg sighed and looked down at his hands. "Oh my god! Wait, which Slytherin is it?"

message 17: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie looked at Matt and wanted to slap him. "Did you not just hear me?! I said I loved a Slytherin! This was not the time to come out with your feelings, Matthew!" She said, then hearing his other remark. "I might have to confund you if you tell anyone. It's Gregory Cavanaugh."

message 18: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((BRB))

message 19: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((Kay. :D))

message 20: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((Actually, it's dinnertime, so I G2g. I'll be back around 8:30, pinky promise! :D))

message 21: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Greg?!" Greg/Matt exclaimed. "Really!" Greg grinned evilly. "I love you. I really do." Again, Greg looked at his hands. "Wait! I am Greg! I can prove it to you. Ask me anything!"

message 22: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

"Where and when did we start my and Gre-- err, out relationship?" Julie asked him. If it was Greg, she'd be ecstatic-- If it was Matt, she'd feel so... embarrased.

message 23: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Let's see. I sent you a note in the Great Hall. It said meet me at Hagrid's Hut at midnight." Greg said smoothly. "Anything else?"

message 24: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie smiled. "Yeah. One other thing." She got on her tip-toes and kissed him.

message 25: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt/Greg smiled. "I am sorry. I was just frustrated when you didn't show up here to meet me. I didn't believe you about Matt, but then when I went into the infirmary, I saw him passed out."

message 26: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

"And you took the opporutunity to steal his DNA for an hour?" Julie said, laughing.

message 27: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt/*Greg* nodded. "Yah, I tried to make the letter sound like him, pushy. And then you would've been upset if I came. . . ."

message 28: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

"Yeah. I gotta hand it to you, it was a pretty elaborate plan. I just feel like I'm cheating on you by hanging out with 'Matt,'" She said, making finger quotations around 'Matt.' She giggled.

message 29: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) *Greg*/Matt smiled. He looked at his watch, 1:37. The Polyjuice potion should be wearing off in a few minutes. "Don't worry, I'll be Greg again in a few minutes."

message 30: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie smiled. "That's good. By the way, whatever happened to the real Matt?"

message 31: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Just as Julie said that, there was a knock on the door. "Who's in there? Why'd you say my name?"

Greg gasped and threw his head back. 'Crap!' he mouthed.

message 32: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jul 03, 2011 08:51AM) (new)

Julie pulled out her wand, nervous. She gasped as he knocked on the door, nearly blowing their cover.

message 33: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt knocked again. "WHO IS IN THERE?!?!"

Greg gasped as his Polyjuice potion wore off.

Matt knocked louder and harder. "IF YOU DON'T OPEN UP I WILL TELL (enter headmaster's name here) AND I WILL OPEN THE DOOR MYSELF."

message 34: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie hid behind some brooms, as a last-minute resort. She grabbed Greg and pulled him behind the broomsticks with her.

message 35: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Greg smiled at her.

Matt kicked open the door. "Who's here?" he asked, sniffing around. He looked at the floor closely. "Hmm. Julie's hair!!!!!!" he exclaimed. "Okay, Julie, I know you are in here, come out, come out where-ever you are!"

message 36: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie remained silent, not even daring to breathe. She was freaking out.

message 37: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Julie, I know you are in here!" Matt said, taking another step closer to the brooms. "Juuuuuuuuuuuulie!"

message 38: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie held strong, crossing her fingers. She could really use a miracle right now. Jeez, I wish Peeves could read minds, if only he could show up right now and drive Matt out...

message 39: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt looked around, coming closer and closer to the brooms. "Julie?" he whispered into the brooms.

message 40: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie got her wand ready in her hand. She was certainly going to confund him as soon as she got the chance. She began waiting for him to find her. The only thing is, he wouldn't remember it.

message 41: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Julie?" Matt asked again, pushing away the brooms.

message 42: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie stood, wand by her side, in her left hand. "Hiya."

message 43: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt smiled. "Hmm, I heard two people. Come with me. WAIT! You should be in the infirmary. Come. Now!"

As Matt spoke, Greg knew Julie didn't have another chance, and his heart sunk.

message 44: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jul 03, 2011 09:26AM) (new)

Julie relucantly raised her wand. "Sorry, Matt. Confundus," She said, trying to appear emotionless, but failing. She was not particularly fond of using spells on people, but this was necessary.

message 45: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Matt dodged the spell. "Julie, come with me, now!"

message 46: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

"Why?" Julie asked, completely forgetting that she had faked a burst appendix earlier.

message 47: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Umm, you should be in the infirmary, with your burst appendix!" Matt exclaimed.

message 48: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

Julie looked confused for a moment, and then realized that she was supposed to be in pain. "Um, actually-- uh, Madam Pomfrey gave me this weird potion and now I'm fine!"

message 49: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Really? Cool, lemme go ask her for some more, so incase it starts to hurt again. Wanna come with?" Matt smiled.

message 50: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

"No thanks, um, I'll just stay here... You can bring it back to me. I'll wait for you," Julie said, sounding as sincere as possible.

« previous 1 3