Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Other Places > The Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((. . . SICK PEOPLE COME HERE. . . ))

message 2: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt arrived in the infirmary at promptly 11:55. Wow, a person is heavy without magic.

message 3: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 281 comments Mod
Julie had him set her down on a bed. She was getting better at faking a bursting appendix. "Thank you," She groaned.

message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt nodded. "Look, it's a minute till noon. At noon, make a wish. NOON!"

message 5: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Julie closed her eyes for a moment. I wish Greg knew what was going on... I hope he doesn't think I stood him up... She opened her eyes again. "What did you wish for?" She asked him, sounding like she was in major pain.

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt smiled. "Well, I couldn't decide between a kiss from you," Matt paused looking at Julie before contnuing. "Or you to get better. So, I wished for more wishes!"

message 7: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:14PM) (new)

Julie looked down at the bottom of her bed. Neither was going to happen, but maybe the first would be forced upon her. But the latter wouldn't happen, seeing as to she wasn't sick in the first place. She groaned, but was smiling. She pretended to enjoy the sound of his voice, and pretended to fall asleep. I'm so sorry, Greg...

message 8: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt smiled as she "fell" asleep. "Sleep tight." he smiled, wanting to kiss her. "I will be here for you." Matt said, plopping himself down into a chair and passing out until you heard soft, but sure zzzzzzzzz's.

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((JENNA? ARE YOU HERE??))

message 10: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((I've returned! :D))

Julie opened her eyes and peered over to the right. He had fallen asleep! Yes! She had felt something in her pocket, but she had been 'asleep', and therefore was unable to reach for it. She opened it up, and felt something horrible stirring in the pit of her stomach. Julie. I hope you have forgotten about the other night. I have. Tears flooded her vision, and she vowed to write a long apology letter as soon as she was in posession of a quill and parchment.

message 11: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt squirmed in his sleep, his eyes were wide open, but frozen. They were watching the wall? Matt coughed and yawned. "mmmm julie!" he murmered. "i love you too. julie!" he smiled in his sleep. ((He sleeps w/his eyes open))

message 12: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (last edited Jun 30, 2011 12:35PM) (new)

((Oh. XD))

Julie looked over at him agan, making sure he wasn't awake. He was, and was watching the wall! She quickly shut her eyes, and fell 'asleep'. She hadn't heard what he had said, they only came out in murmurs. She then realized that he was asleep, just with his eyes open. She quietly slid outof the bed, and swiftly walked out of the infirmary. She made her way to the broom closet.

message 13: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Matt shifted positions again, this time reaching out for julie. His frosty eyes transfered the are they were watching.

message 14: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Greg rushed in, and plucked a hair from Matt's head. He plopped it in the Polyjuice potion he had in his trunk in his dorm. Checking his watch, 12:35, Greg quickly drank the potion. Wincing in disgust and fake gagging, Greg looked at himself in the mirror. Perfect. Just like Matt. Rushing out to the Broom Closet, Greg back-pedaled, grabbed Matt and took him to Greg's dorm.

message 15: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((Teehee! Identity theft~))

message 16: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((Teehee. Greg is getting impatient.))

message 17: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((Oh, impatient Gregory Cavanaugh~))

message 18: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((Just like his granddad))

message 19: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((And his Gramma, I think. XD))

message 20: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) ((if you talking about Cathee, you are right!))

message 21: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((Yep, Cathee's his grammy. but we are spamming.))

message 22: by Andromeda (Jenna), Around the world, around the wuuurlled! (new)

((Yeah. :P I'll stop commenting here now~))