The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Newcomer: Mystery book lover but Action/Adventure Author

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) Hi everybody...I'm new to this group. Personally, I love a good mystery. Some of my favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell, Robin Cook, and most recently Dee Henderson. I have on my to be read list Jennifer Chase.

I have co-authored an Action/Adventure book that has a little bit of mystery type of twists and turns in it.

Lynn Hallbrooks
Call Sign: Wrecking Crew

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Lynn, and welcome to the group. I hope you'll participate in the threads, and you can let us know about your book in the Author's Corner folder.

message 3: by Creature (new)

Creature | 93 comments Hello:
Welcome to the group.
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) Hayes wrote: "Hi Lynn, and welcome to the group. I hope you'll participate in the threads, and you can let us know about your book in the Author's Corner folder."

Thanks Hayes. I will be by here as often as I can. I'm living with friends (financial reasons) and they are about to come back from vacation so who knows how much time I'll have on the computer then.

Amazon finally got our paperback and our Kindle versions on the same general page but that changed up the URL so I've been trying to make sure that places I posted them are correct.

Thanks again.

Lynn

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) Creature wrote: "Hello:
Welcome to the group.
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature""

Hi 'Creature'. Thanks.

Have a great one.

Lynn

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) Marvin wrote: "Lynn, welcome to the mystery group. I have found more authors to read because of this group. A great bunch of folks."

That's good to know.

I have a confession...when I saw the notification it said Marvin and The Creature...
We'll I thought of Marvin the Martian...Bugs Bunny. Sorry but it popped in my head. Hope you're laughing.

Lynn

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) Marvin wrote: "I remember the little guy and yes I was laughing."

I'm glad you did.

Lynn

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Storm Warning (other topics)