Paranormal/Supernatural > Paranormal/Supernatural Charries

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
Name:
Looks:
Powers:
Occupation(Traveler,assassin,commoner,knight,sage,ect)
History:
Other:

message 2: by Chase (new)

Chase (dekunut) | 1246 comments Name: Tennor Dekan
Species: Human
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes. Pale skin.
Powers: Summoning; banishing
History: Family was killed by an unknown creature, causing Tennor to distrust all species but his own. He has vowed to rid the world of them.
Other:

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Name:Starr Wilkins
Species: Human
Looks: Brown hair, hazel eyes. Tanned skin (no wings)
Powers: talking with the dead; visions
History: Grew up in a demon house where her family(possessed) would torture her night after night. One night she finally ran away. That's when she got her powers.
Other: has an enchanted knife that can kill almost every Demon:

message 4: by Fiamata (new)

Cool!

message 5: by Fiamata (last edited Mar 04, 2012 04:12PM) (new)

Name: Ashton (Ash) smith
Species: demon
Looks: [image error] http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs22/f/200...
((when in demon form))
Powers: advanced strength speed and senses, can fly when in demon form
History: unknown

Other:when he is a human he is very calm nice and peaceful because he doesn't know he is a demon. Animals are afraid of him and the few instances where his life is truly in danger he turns into his demon form. When he is a demon he is viscious and cruel and basically without a conscience. When he is finally worn down he faints and turns back into a human. When he wakes he has no memory of what he is or what he has done.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 7: by Fiamata (new)

Wanna rp?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sure :D

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ Name: Graham 'Cracker' 'Wings' Jones
Species: Dragon/human hybrid
Looks: discription
Powers: dragon abilities;wings of a dragon
Occupation(Traveler,assassin,commoner,knight,sage,ect): Tbrp
History: n/a
Other: n/a

message 10: by Fiamata (new)

Cool!

message 11: by Fiamata (new)

Name: Gretta
Species : wood nymph
Looks: [image error]
Powers: talk to plants and animals, camouflage

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (lets say Graham has a crush on Gretta. That would be funny.)

message 13: by Fiamata (new)

K wanna rp?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (sure. Lets start. you do first comment)

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Mar 10, 2012 10:12PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Name: Michal Winterkill
Species: Ice Woman
Appearance:
Normally~ http://wallpaper.shiftwp.com/wp-conte...
Ice Woman~ http://embracetheshadows.files.wordpr...
Powers: too lazy to explain
Other:

message 16: by Fiamata (new)

Cute! On the rp we are taking turns posting so things don't get confusing and I would rp but I gotta go so sorry if things seem slow

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Oh, okay

message 18: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Apr 28, 2012 12:22AM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Damon
Vampire Age: 540
Human Age: 25
Looks:

Personality: Damon is a very closed off and quiet being, though he does frequently make snide or sarcastic remarks most of the time. He has this 'signature smirk' of his he displays when he is being cocky, or stating something teasingly.
Damon does however, have a bit of a reputation as a womanizer. Personality wise, Damon is described to be sinister, dangerous, generally unkind, care-free and unsympathetic. Some of Damon's other basic personality traits include sadistic and impulsive. Damon is a seductively charming and a very dark, compelling character.
Over the many centuries that he has lived on Earth, Damon uses whatever and whoever he can to get what he wants; not caring about who he hurts in the process. Because of his highly vain personality, Damon often resorts to either the use of manipulation, threats, or direct coercion or force in order to get his own way. However, when Damon does not get his way, he resorts to extreme reactions of anger, envy/jealousy, vengefulness and intimidation. He generally acts flippant, arrogant, and constantly plays word games, especially when it comes to dancing around an issue, and even more especially when that issue involves his real, true feelings or his intentions on or about a serious subject.
Yes, Damon does like anyone and everyone else, have true feelings although they are always hidden, and kept locked away. His personality has resulted like this because Damon has gone through so much in his life, especially when he was human. He was betrayed by the 2 people he loved the most - his own brother and the woman he used to love.
Powers: Like all vampires, Damon has the power of persuasion and immortality, as well as increased strength and speed. He also has the ability to manipulate others and have them in some sort of trance, using his eyes.
Crush/Mate: For Damon there’s no such thing as "the right one" or "the love of your life", there’s nothing more than physical attraction and tolerance at the very most. He claims that he had never been in love and isn’t planning on doing so... Yet.
Other: He can turn into a raven.

message 19: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Jun 02, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Axel (Might change...)
Species: Human/Supernatural being
Looks:
Powers: Like most assassins, Axel carries weapons. He has a hidden blade that he slyly hides beneath his sleeve. It helps to make a quick and easy kill. He is also equipped with a hard-steel, razor sharp sword that is usually resting in his scabbard at his hip.

Now the odd thing about this assassin, is he has supernatural powers. When he summons enough energy, thick snake-like lines lash out and kill his victims quickly if not paralyze them first or have them in some sort of hold. He can control them and alter their direction any time.

Another supernatural power he requires is (will add later).

Axel is stealthy, quiet, very lethal and quite cunning. He was trained to be an assassin at a very young age, going through harsh training. He has never had an unsuccessful assassination yet, and is positive it will stay that way.
Other: He has a pet dragon sprite that follows him around. Her name is Tikaani, Tika for short. She can grow to full size of a real adult dragon. She only trusts Axel and will snap at anybody who gets too close.

Axel's eyes are different colors. His left eye is a bright gorgeous blue whilst the other is a reddish - brown. Nobody knows why his eyes are different, it's rare for ones eyes to both be different colors.

message 20: by Fiamata (new)

I LOVE IT! he is an AWESOME charrie!!!

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Thanks! :D Wanna rp?

message 22: by Fiamata (new)

Yeah, one sec cause all my charries are busy do you want me to make another?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Whatever's fine with you. c:

message 24: by Fiamata (new)

I like making charries :) one sec

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) What if Axel is assigned to assassinate your character, but not everything goes as smoothly as expected and they start to like eachother? xD

message 26: by Fiamata (new)

Name: Asuri
Species: An ancient
Looks: description/ her eyes are normally brown but turn blue when in a trance
Powers: An ancient is the species before mankind. Practically immortal. They are tough to kill but have many enemies and have been hunted down after loosing a great war. They have the extended senses and amazing strength and speed. Also, they have the power to see the future but only when they are in a trance, that is also when they are most vulnerable. When in a trance they are defenseless.
Other : none

message 27: by Fiamata (new)

What if he has to stick around her until she goes into a trance because that is the only moment he can kill her?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Awesomeness. You wanna start us off?

message 29: by Fiamata (new)

Sure :)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) I've added a bit more, still thinking of one more supernatural power.

message 31: by Fiamata (new)

I like it :) would you like me to add more to mine?

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Haven't been here in a while :)

message 33: by Fiamata (new)

Welcome back :)

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Thanks and I'll be making a new character :) well characters

message 35: by Fiamata (new)

Lol k

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Fiamata wrote: "I like it :) would you like me to add more to mine?"

Thanks, and nah you're fine.

message 37: by Fiamata (new)

K well I already commented so ready when you are :)

message 38: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Name: Oumeima Kenebra
Species: Kevra Kenisise

Looks: http://reshade.com/picture/medium/507...
http://www.episodeseason.com/digital-...

Powers: Kevra Kenisise are tamers of Promethi, savage creatures used for the greatest destruction. They have impeccable skills, but are only vulnerable when riding Promethi. The position they put themselves in, however, makes it nearly impossible to attack them. It takes incredible timing to properly kill them.

Other: None

message 39: by Fiamata (new)

Cool

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Thanks :)

Name: Ulquiorra Syzelle
Species: Promethi

Looks: http://www.animeresimleri.com/data/me...
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...

Powers: Besides the obvious transformation, Primethi cause massive quakes and destructive tornadoes. They are highly dangerous beings, with little to no emotion to get in the way of their ultimate purpose of creation: mass destruction.

Other: His Kevra Kenisise is Oumeima

message 42: by Fiamata (new)

I like them :)

message 43: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments One last one up my sleeve :P

Name: Haribal
Species: Banshee Doll

Looks: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Powers: Banshee Dolls make death predictions. They appear to the unfortunate souls in the form of a doll, and with each passing day they look more human. On the final day of the possesor's life, they not only shout but move with super human qualities. They are opportunistic feeders. The only way they survive is by eating human flesh or drinking human blood.

Other: None

message 44: by Fiamata (new)

Lol cute but I gtg night

message 45: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Night! :)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Interesting characters. :3

message 47: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 91 comments Thanks