WolfQuest™ Live discussion

WolfQuest™ Game > New Quest?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As we all know, the new update for WolfQuest should be coming out in September. But, we know its only an update, not a third Quest. So, here, you may give your ideas and guesses of what the next quest will be.

message 2: by Ella, Alpha (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 100 comments Mod
Yeah, run a pack!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be fun. But it would have to continue of the original story line, right? Wouldn't you be the alphas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe you could go in search for pack members, besides your pups. Of course, people who hated finding a mate would hate this.

And then, maybe you could battle other packs.

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) :) This sounds funner than the normal game!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay, I am surprised at your lack of proper grammar in the sentence. "Funner" isn't a word. The correct thing to say it, "More fun."

And this concludes Silverstream's weekly grammar correction show.

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Silverstream/THE X-MEN FREAK! wrote: "Shay, I am surprised at your lack of proper grammar in the sentence. "Funner" isn't a word. The correct thing to say it, "More fun."

And this concludes Silverstream's weekly grammar correction show."

I know your surprised. That is the one word that I make an acception to. "Funner" is a word.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It is, but it is not correct grammar.

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I know, I know. Please, just let it slide and stop being hard on me. Pwease?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

teehee. M'kay.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Yay! Thank you!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

In my opinion, I think in the update they should include mini-games. Like the cattle ranch hunt thing.

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cattle ranch hunt?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. In slough creek if you follow the little fence sign on the compass, it'll take you to a cattle ranch.

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Cool!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverstream/THE X-MEN FREAK! wrote: "Yeah. In slough creek if you follow the little fence sign on the compass, it'll take you to a cattle ranch."

But you can't go to the rance if your on a lap top....which I think should be one of the updates...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on a laptop now, and I got to it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Really??? It nevah let's me and I ONLY have a lap top, when I get home I'll try it...

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hm.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) I think the new wolf quest quest will be where your pups have become full grown now you go back to the winter den and have more pups,this time 5 pups but the pups from last litter help you out like your mate dose.

message 21: by Ella, Alpha (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 100 comments Mod
*nods* That good!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) also maby you start getting so big that your pack almost takes over the place and starts spliting in to like 3 or 4 groups one for every place and you can play then all