Ravenclaws Unite! discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Yo!!

message 2: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 2 comments Sup

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments waz uuup

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments lol

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments ya love it

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments grr

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments :)

message 8: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments marlieghs theme (love the song tho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvP0uw...

message 9: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments is it tho

message 10: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Guess what guess what guess what guess what!!!!

message 11: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments :)

message 12: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments i'd rather talk here cuz your dreams are not spells :)

message 13: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments so hows it goin

message 14: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments not i.

message 15: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments I might do the white streak in the front of my hair!! What I might do though is get bangs and dye the bangs white with a little bit of my hair beside my bangs on the left side white too and then a bit underneat on the left side so that when I do a pony tail you can see it underneath... If I don't like the white I can easily dye over it and it might be like... Turquoise or something!'

message 16: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments cool

message 17: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Winter wrote: ":( good i guess.... i miss everyone! i cant see anyone's faces over the internet!!! ANYONE HAVE SKYPE?!"

I think I can get a skype app on my iPod... I have the newer kind with the camera on the front.

message 18: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Winter wrote: "lol ok"

Or maybe on half of my bangs and look like cruella deville. (or however you spell her name)

message 19: by Andy (new)

Andy | 55 comments g2g

message 20: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Getting what??

message 21: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Bye bye!!!!

message 22: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Ohhh. Probably not before skating but it's possible... Not sure when it'll happen.

message 23: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments ....I still don't know when it will happen. Lol.
And I don't really care. If people get mad they can suck it up! :D

message 24: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Why? My parents said I could only invite one person, so.... Whoever I didn't pick, regardless of who I did pick, would probably be upset :/
I'll invite everyone to do different things at different times so it's not like I'm like... abandoning them. (sorry for my mini-rant)

message 25: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments 'always had it. ;) lol

message 26: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments :( I won't have my awesome retro skates for Saturday :(

My parents said they were going to buy them but they aren't yet and even if they did shipping would take a little while and I'd get them on Monday at the earliest :(

message 27: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments You'll see us in three days. With the exception of Spencer and Carson unless by some miracle they get on!!!

message 28: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Yeah they are!! I wonder if the emails on their profiles are their actual emails... If so I could email them in all caps telling them to get on. Lol

message 29: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Does he ever check his email? Cause I'm sure he has carson's phone number... Hmm.
I just wish they would get on so that I can ask them to LARP!!!!! Is it really that hard!?!! xD

message 30: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments :\ hmmmm

message 31: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments mkay. we should just bombard him with texts and emails and calls and then ask if he has carson's -fill in the blank for some way to contact him- and bombard him too. lol

message 32: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments what's with the A..??

message 33: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments oh. Excuse me while I go feel like an idiot.....*hides my face with my hands and slowly walks away*

message 34: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments I thought it was a typo. lol xD

message 35: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments to be fair i haven't finished the series. I think i'm on the third one. lol. wait... the second one..? i don't know anymore but i'm working on it!!

message 36: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments ikr. I love it. I need to get reading. but i'm too addicted to the internet and staring off and whatnot....
but I shall do that!!

message 37: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Winter wrote: "THANK YOU JK ROWLING!
religious person: "Thank you, oh dear God for blah blah blah...You are so holy..."
me: "Thank you, J.K. Rowling, for creating Harry Potter! You are so awesomely!""

I'm with ya there.
i love this quote because... i just do. it applies to me.... and you actually.

"some people believe in god, i believe in music. Some people pray, i turn up the radio"

message 38: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments lol. I hate it when people hate you when you aren't religious. it's like, I don't hate you since you ARE religious so why should you hate me?? Does it really matter?? and I'm agnostic anyway so if you prove it to me, i'll be religious. but until then, i'm just me. not religious, not not religious. and not judgmental. so shut up, people. lol. once again... sorry for my rant.

message 39: by ℰmma☽ (last edited Jun 29, 2011 09:57PM) (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments lol. Also, there's this guy that used to be in love with me and he might still be, and I don't like him. I mean, i don't hate him or anything, but i don't like him. And he just so happens to be black. if anyone says i don't like him back just cause he's black, i WILL punch them in the face... well maybe not but I would want to. I don't judge people like that. yes, I judge people sometimes, but not like that!

message 40: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Winter wrote: "oh wow that sounded ironic... preach... hmm"

lol. xD

message 41: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments I'm sorry. I'm just in a ranting mood. Let's just rant about random things now. it's fun.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! WIT BEYOND MEASURE IS MAN'S GREATEST TREASURE!

message 43: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Totally.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! All my classmater are like, "Durr hurr I'm a Gryffindor!" And I'm like, "Pffft, dude, you probably can't even spell 'Gryffindor'. Go Ravenclaws!"

message 45: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Yessss. Everyone thinks that gryffindor is the best because Harry Ron and Hermoine are in it, but excuuuuuuse me!? Which house is Luna in??!? Exactly.

message 46: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Yeah. I mean I have nothing against gryffindor at all! But personally, I like ravenclaw the best.

message 47: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Neutral, blue (awesome color), witty, attractive people, good students but not nesicarily teachers pet know it alls, sometimes brave but still scared, always has a book, movie or music recommendation. Doesn't that sound like the best to you???

message 48: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Yes. Yes we are.

message 49: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments o.o I think you're pickier than me... And that's saying a lot. Lol

message 50: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 82 comments Lol ok.

« previous 1