. . . i can't think of a title..... discussion

One on One's > Isabelle and Sarah Kiwi

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments otays what should we do?

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) I dunno...

Slave/ master,

our own kidnapped so it doesnt get crowdeed,

etc.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments im good for anything except kidnapped and slave master too many ppl do it and i always get confuzzed lol

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ok so wat do u wanna do?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments High school, angels, movie based something, im totally up for anything just not those two :b

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Otays boy and girl or just one boy and girl..

also have to leave in a few so sowwies

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ill be the girl i guess

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Name: Eli
Appearance:
Personality: wicked sense of humor mischevious, and a likes to tease...

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Name: Savannah
Looks: [image error]
Persona: A quiet girl, has never been on a date b4, and is looking for a boyfriend.
Crush/date: Open

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Eli drove to school in a 96 blue mustang

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Savannah blinked and looked out the window. She was new.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments He parked the car and smiled as he saw his entourage sitting at the steps. he walked over and was greeted "yeah summer was too short" he laughed

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Savvy drummed her fingers on the desk.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments He laughed and sat in his next class, he kept his all american smile on as people bombarded him with questions

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((OMG they should have a class together and totes fall in lurve!!!!))

She fell asleep during class, and moved onto math. ((They should have math together...))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Eli laughed and sat in his math class totally bored

((lol im trying ))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Savannah glanced across the classroom and saw a hot guy sitting there, totally bored

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments ((Time to make things happen))

"Class" the teacher called out "I am going to assign you a number and you have to find your numbers pair"
The class groan, and Eli rolled his eyes

((number is 7))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((kk hers will b too...))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) The teacher came to her and gave her a number. "7" ((haha lol thats my lucky #)) She looked at her feet. Then she walked around, looking for a person, hopefully a hot guy, who had 7, too.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments Eli stood and tapped the blonde girl "Seven?" he asked

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She looked up and saw the guy she noticed before. Up close he was way more hot... "Yeah." she blushed.

((The teacher should make them do something really embarrassing like hold hands or something.))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments He smiled "Cool"

(((i was gonna make it chair arrangement but otays))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((Omg they should have to tie their hands together and do math probs without using their hands... nah too lame lets do wat u want.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She blushed. "Do you have any idea what we're doing?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments He shooked his head "it beats me" he said. he flipped his hair and gave her a smile

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She blushed crazily.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 319 comments He smiled as he turned to the teacher and waited for instructions

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((sorry))

She lingered and then turned to the teacher.

"Alright class, lets see how good you are with coordinating with your partners..."