Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

Author's Corner > Q&A with Darby Karchut author of GRIFFIN RISING

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

This thread is so you can ask question to Darby Karcut about her book Griffin Rising Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut or any other questions you might have for Darby.

message 2: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut I'm so tickled to be here, everyone! Please feel free to ask me about my book, writing, the publishing world, or anything else!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (susan87) | 10 comments Hi Darby! Have you picked out the cover art for Griffin's Fire yet? Any teasers?

message 4: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut Hi Susan! The cover will be revealed soon, but here a teaser:

Struggling to adjust to life as a mortal, former guardian angel Griffin enrolls in high school, which quickly proves to be a battleground. And to make matters worse, his Mentor, Basil, has been commanded to take on a new apprentice, the gifted and egotistical Sergei, who is determined to make Griffin’s life a nightmare.

But secrets, even kept for the best of reasons, can break hearts and Griffin is forced to make a choice that could cost him Basil’s trust and Katie’s love.

message 5: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut Hi Susan! The cover will be revealed soon, but here a teaser:

Struggling to adjust to life as a mortal, former guardian angel Griffin enrolls in high school, which quickly proves to be a battleground. And to make matters worse, his Mentor, Basil, has been commanded to take on a new apprentice, the gifted and egotistical Sergei, who is determined to make Griffin’s life a nightmare.

But secrets, even kept for the best of reasons, can break hearts and Griffin is forced to make a choice that could cost him Basil’s trust and Katie’s love.

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Darby,

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to read it :)

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (susan87) | 10 comments A former guardian angel, trying to adjust to high school when most "normal" kids struggle to fit in sounds like a must read! I can't wait to see where you take it from there.

message 8: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut Thanks, Susan. I think fans will enjoy Griffin's next "adventure." It was a hoot to write!

message 9: by Darby (new)

Darby Karchut Thanks, Susan. I think fans will enjoy Griffin's next "adventure." It was a hoot to write!