Amazon Kindle discussion

Device Related > Rereading kindle books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaina (new)

Shaina (shainaeg) Does anyone know of a good way to reread books on the kindle. As far as I currently know there is no way to reset your farthest read location so you can't get it to easily sync between devices. I typically turn off the sync on my kindle and just read there and look up locations to read on other devices. This seems more complicated than it should be and sometimes my kindle will jump around when I wake it up. Anyone know how to make rereads go smoother?

message 2: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 46 comments Have you tried resetting it to "back to the beginning" in the go to menu? That usually works for me.

message 3: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 82 comments On the Kindle Menu-->Go to...--> beginning

Or you can just enter location #1

message 4: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) I have received books from Smashwords that seem to already have a bookmark when I start. No big deal to go back but it's weird. I even had one that had all the notes and highlights show up and I had not clicked on anything on the Kindle to make it do that.

message 5: by Shaina (new)

Shaina (shainaeg) I can easily get back to the beginning but that doesn't reset the farthest page read that amazon uses when syncing devices so when I try to pick up my place on another device it always wants to take me to the end.