Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire discussion

This was the best book ever!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this book so much! It is my most favorite book so far.

Juliet agreed, but wait till the sixth and seventh, those are my faav, then the fourth cuz I <3 Cedric Diggory(NOT Rob Pattinson)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet wrote: "agreed, but wait till the sixth and seventh, those are my faav, then the fourth cuz I <3 Cedric Diggory(NOT Rob Pattinson)"

Oh I can't wait for those 2. And I agree I <3 Cedric too but Rob Pattinson cough gag nooooo! Don't like him.

Juliet (Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Juliet wrote: "agreed, but wait till the sixth and seventh, those are my faav, then the fourth cuz I

Oh I can't wait for those 2. And I agree I <3 Cedric too but Rob Pattinson cough gag nooooo! D..."

lol!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet wrote: "(Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Juliet wrote: "agreed, but wait till the sixth and seventh, those are my faav, then the fourth cuz I

Oh I can't wait for those 2. And I agree I

lol!"

Hee Hee! Ha Ha! LOL! :D

message 6: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ not the BEST book in the series

Juliet STILL GREAT THOUGH, RIGHT ARTI???!!!

message 8: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet HP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ YES!!!!!!!!!

Juliet :):):):):)

message 12: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ :P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Arti wrote: "not the BEST book in the series"

Well yes I should probly say that when I have read the whole series. But what is your favorite?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet wrote: "HP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes he does!!!!!!!!!! GO HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!

Juliet (Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Arti wrote: "not the BEST book in the series"

Well yes I should probly say that when I have read the whole series. But what is your favorite?"

The sixth is my fav, then the seventh, and then the fourth

Jordan Well I love Cedric AND Robert Pattinson

message 17: by Yani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yani AGREED!

Jordan lol!

Juliet disgusting

message 20: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Jordan wrote: "Well I love Cedric AND Robert Pattinson"

ew

Maddie I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and not the actual actor himself (i.e. Robert Pattinson). I have exactly that with Jack Sparrow. I love Jack Sparrow. But back to HP. This book is great, but the movie sucked, which was maybe why I forgot how much I liked it

April This was my least favorite of the Potter books.

Juliet Arti wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Well I love Cedric AND Robert Pattinson"

ew"

ah-greed

message 24: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ totally

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan wrote: "Well I love Cedric AND Robert Pattinson"

Well every one has their own opinions.(sorry if I spelled that wrong.)

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2011 07:34AM) (new)

Maddie wrote: "I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and not the actual actor himself (i.e. Robert Pattinso..."

I know!!! Krum and Hermione are kind of cute together.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

April wrote: "This was my least favorite of the Potter books."

I guess that is ok every one has their opinions.

message 28: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and not the actual actor himself (i.e. ..."

not really to me.....

Maddie Arti wrote: "(Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and not the actual..."

I thought they were cute. Never liked Ron and Hermy. They fully would have broken up in real life. But oh well, own opinions

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2012 07:13AM) (new)

Maddie wrote: "Arti wrote: "(Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and n..."

I agree. I'm glad I'm not the only one that says every one has their own opinions.

message 31: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Maddie wrote: "Arti wrote: "(Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I just re read this and had forgotten how cool it was. I love Krum with hermione. And I totally get loving the character (i.e. Cedroc Diggory) and n..."

I LOVE RON AND HERMY!

message 32: by Candis (new) - added it

Candis I just finished the entire series, and must admit for whatever reason the 4th book is my absolute favorite. I guess maybe I just like the mental transition of being just kids to teenagers. :)

message 33: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ why?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Candis wrote: "I just finished the entire series, and must admit for whatever reason the 4th book is my absolute favorite. I guess maybe I just like the mental transition of being just kids to teenagers. :)"

Yay!!!!!!!! I'm glad you agree. This book is awesome!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ this is my favorite book in the series!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

☺✌Proud☮♥ wrote: "this is my favorite book in the series!"

Yay! Another agreer! Thank you for agreeing!!!!!!! :) :) @@@@@@@@@@@@@:)

message 37: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ ☺✌Proud☮♥ wrote: "this is my favorite book in the series!"

one of mine

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Arti wrote: "☺✌Proud☮♥ wrote: "this is my favorite book in the series!"

one of mine"

At least you like it!

Renée It's my fav HP book, not my fav book ever! but still its really good!

Meagan The one thing that has always bothered me about this book is, How did Fred and George know exactly how the Quiddich World cup was going to end? It is never explained.I always thought that was odd.. Thoughts?

message 41: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ (Kenna*Bear) wrote: "Arti wrote: "☺✌Proud☮♥ wrote: "this is my favorite book in the series!"

one of mine"

At least you like it!"

I LOVE IT! it's just not my favorite in the series

message 42: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Meagan wrote: "The one thing that has always bothered me about this book is, How did Fred and George know exactly how the Quiddich World cup was going to end? It is never explained.I always thought that was odd....."

they are very good guessers

message 43: by Çili (new) - added it

Çili         I have finished reading HP books since 2008 and still it doesn't matter how many other books i have read till now,HP is gonna be one of my favorite books.

message 44: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ YES!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Renée wrote: "It's my fav HP book, not my fav book ever! but still its really good!"

Yay! It is your fav in the seires!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Çili wrote: "I have finished reading HP books since 2008 and still it doesn't matter how many other books i have read till now,HP is gonna be one of my favorite books."

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

message 47: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ YES!!

Rajesh Yes, best book of the lot with thrills n adventure.

The Romance Bookie Oh definitely the fourth was my favorite!! I'm glad someone made a discussion about the fourth book :). Most everyone I've talked to about the series, liked the third one the best, but I LOVED the Triwizard tournament! I thought it was soo awesome! Same with the Quidditich championship at the beginning! Best one! However, I loved them all! The last one is definitely very close to the fourth for me, because I love the ending! I just love this series! :)

http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/

message 50: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ I liked the 3rd book

« previous 1