Official group of Cyn Balog discussion

Fairytale > Discussion on Fairytale (May Contain Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 32 comments Mod
Discuss Fairytale here

message 2: by Lacey (new)

Lacey | 32 comments Mod
Hey guys!! So just out of curiousity how many of you guys either cried or had an urge to cry in this book?

I think this was one of the first books that actually made me cry, which I love books that can do that to you!!

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 5 comments arghhhh i love this book!!!!!!!! it was so AMAZING!!!!! The whole story and characters!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

right??? I LOVED this book SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 5 comments i know!

message 6: by Jessirae (new)

Jessirae (xjessirae) | 2 comments When I read this book I cried for hours and hours. The ending broke me so much that my boyfriend had to console me until the next day. It was so good. I hope there's a sequel.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 5 comments I know, i cried so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 1 comments OMG! This was the first book to ever make me cry as well. I thought maybe I was crazy for blubbering like an idiot when I closed the book. I thought maybe it wasn't supposed to be sad because the ending was happy at the same time, you know? I loved it. I actually need to re-read it and I have to read Sleepless AND Starstruck! She is very talented with words.

message 9: by Jessirae (new)

Jessirae (xjessirae) | 2 comments I know! I knew the ending was suppose to be happy, but it just felt so bittersweet. Their goodbye to each other just broke my heart!