Boys Verses Girls discussion

More for girls, but for guys also

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Are there any girls at your school that you just can't stand? Why can't you stand them?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well this one girl acts like a snob and like she is so much cooller then everyone. in the locker room she sings SOOOO loud and danced like a retard (mind my vocab.)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, this one girl named Victoria at my school is evil. All my friends hate her too. She thinks she's so pretty and everyone else is ugly, even though she's not that pretty. She's rude and says a lot of bad words. Here's something that hapened last year:
OK, so this new girl comes into our choir or she's not new she just transfers into choir. I go up to he and start a conversation and I share this book that our songs are in with her. I was the first person to talk to her and be nice to her. A little later in the year, she does this really mean thing. I sneeze into my LEFT elbow and then with my RIGHT hand scrape my tounge. So she says "Ew, you're eating your boogers!" Then she tells this other girl. I luckily convinced the other girl it wasn't true so it didn't get around the school. But now we REALLY hate each other and so do a lot of other people.

message 4: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

Kayli 500 | 2220 comments Mod
hey what's wrong with dancing and singing?

I admit to the following

girls are full of drama
too much sarcasm
talk like valley girls
not so much girly girls
love the color pink and purple and blue
love makeup
do each others hair
they do talk too much (I admit it)
make a big deal about the smallest things
very emotional
gets offended easily
think boys are wonderful/stupid
thinks boys are weird
many celebrity crushes
love softball/volleyball/dance
can be competitive
say lol and omg too much
more attention

message 5: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

wow that's terrible!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.

this one girl used to be my best friend but in 2nd grade STOLE monet=y from me and then our friendship was on and off. she was sooooooo mean to me after that and turned my other friend against me. if we fought she would write 'i hate holly' all over TREES and ROCKS!!! so finally i had enough and told her off and never spoke to her again. luckily i moved and don't have to seeher ugly face again.

message 7: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments wait how old are you guys?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i am not saying anything is wrong with sining and dancing but the way she does it is stupid. she shook her butt in the teachers face!!!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

message 10: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments oh ok

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 12: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

ok yea that's horrible! You know who your real friends are. um I've met some mean girls like there was this one girl that was so mean. like she was in my PE class for swimming anyways. Yeah I hung my towel up and I didn't realize it wasn't mine instead it was the mean girls. then she couldn't find it and told people that someone stole her towel. I had to change in the bathroom then she saw the towel hanging and so she kept pounding on the door screaming at me saying" who is this? You stole my tower! Open this door right now, I demand you to! It was scary cause she kept yelling at me for like 20 minutes! I was so scared I didn't want to come out of the bathroom, And she said there's this *** that stole my towel. then I finally open the door and I feel so embarrassed but before that I throw the towel over the door and she still pounds on the door and it was locked! Yea so when I come out,she asks why did you steal my towel? I say,it was an accident,I'm sorry. Then she's like did you use it? I said no(even though I did use it cause I didn't want to make a fool of myself. then her friend comes up to her and asks who stole her towel. then the mean girl is like what the **** am I supposed to use and what am I supposed to use? Then I walk away thinking,just wash it geesh! It was an accident sorry!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

um, about all girls? I must be partly boy partly girl then. I:
~don't like drama way to much
~i admit to being sarcastic
~yeah, i say like as a filler... but i don't say it too much!
~Yeah, I'm a girly girl
~THESE are my favorite colors in order: yellow, blue, green, pink, purple, orange, white, red, black.
~HATE make-up
~Yeah, i admit, i like to brush hair, but i like the feeling of soft untagled hair.
~I talk way to much
~I don't really make big deals. When something bad happens, i look on the bright side
~I'm not very emotional
~I don't get offended easily. I get insulted every day by this one person who i insult... and i just blow it off when people call me an a**h**e
~boys are friends, and some are stupid, and 1 is wonderful
~well everyone i know is weird, not just boys
~ I only have 1 celeberty crush
~Yeah, i like to dance, but i'm not in dance
~Yeah, i can be very competitive
~I say oh my god, not omg. and i rarely say lol
~more attention?

message 14: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

oh I understand,she was dancing inapropriately

message 15: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (last edited Sep 19, 2008 07:31PM) (new)

more attention means girls are more likely to be more in the center of attention than guys or they're noticed more

they also admit their feelings
talk about their problems
cry a lot more than guys do(I think)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 17: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments umm i dont think i meet half of the requirements you guys have for being a "girl"

message 18: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea don't you think my story was embarrassing and scary?

message 19: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

well that's OK cause basically what we do in this group is talk about differences between guys and girls

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah that was kind of scary

message 21: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

who used to be your friends? Oh wait you're talking about the populars? I was never the popular person at any school

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah same here. actually i was pretty close in 5th grade

message 23: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments well, i think the main thing is that you stand up for yourself and i can understand why you would be a little freaked but i dont put up with peoples bull and if someone was acting that way to me i would have given her the towel said "sorry it was an accedent" and walked away. you cant let people treat you like that or theyll just walk all over you.

message 24: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea but that happened last year so I'm not gonna worry about it anymore. OK Sol what are some things about boys that are different from girls?

message 25: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments well i think you pretty much summed it up:
- guys dont really talk about emotional stuff, i mean SOME do but in my experiences they avoid the topic a lot
- they dont really talk about body changes (except my friend miky (not gay), long story)
- they dont have AS much dramatic things happen as girls do but i think it all has to do with the way each sex relates to each other. like you dont see guys gossip about each other as much as girls do. and girls get in "cat fights" where as guys get in "fist fights". basically guys and girls have different ways of doing things.
- guys dont talk "valley girl", but neither do i so thats not really saying much.
- but i really think all these factor depend on the guy/ girl because there are exceptions to every rule

message 26: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea well my friend Ricky talks like a valley girl a lot when he's on the phone. He'll say something for example: I was like,where's Kayli? and he is a huge sports fan but I only like going to twins games! Yea I think Ricky is upset right now cause I'm going to a diff school this Monday and Ricky won't see me and I won't be riding his bus anymore

message 27: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments wiat ricky is your boyfriend right? how old r u kayli?

message 28: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

oh I'm 14 and I'm in 8th grade? How did you know he was my boyfriend?

message 29: by Sol (new)

Sol | 27 comments umm becuase your name says kayli+ricky.

message 30: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

oh right never mind. Yea he is my boyfriend. But he will really miss me!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a bf (but he's just a middle school bf, no actual going out, especially cuz our parents don't know) and he is so sweet and cute. He has the most beautiful eyes ever (dark, the perfect shape, and dark long lashes) and has a great smile. He's really funny, he's smart, he's nice, and we have the same friends (he hangs out with girls at school so we have the same friends).

message 32: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

same here

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it's smart for single guys to hang out with girls or vise versa cuz then they'll get to know you and start to like you...

message 34: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

wait what??????/

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's smart for single guys to hang out with girls because then the girls will get to know him better.

message 36: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea

message 37: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yep

message 38: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

haha. do you guys like school? Have there been any people that have ruined your learning? or kept you from learning? for example,called out mistakes,treat you badly,hit you,blurt,tease or you get the idea.

message 39: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

I have jerks in my math and English class

message 40: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea they're jerks cause they ruin my learning

message 41: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yep they make rude comments like today they made fun of someone because he made a mistake in writing the math problem. and they couldn't quite read it and the teacher told him to make it big enough so everyone can see it. the jerks were like "is that 2 a 6? or is that a 5 backwards?

message 42: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea and have any of you ever felt you just wanted to tape their mouth shut or scream at the jerks when they do that? but you don't cause you'd get in trouble. I know I have felt that way.

message 43: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (last edited Nov 17, 2008 02:03PM) (new)

me too and why can't jerks keep their mouth shut? and if they didn't get it,why don't they just write examples down? or at least try? yea that's a good solution. but for some reason,it annoys me when people don't take notes,or do their homework but I don't know why. I know I shouldn't worry about other people and what they're doing but I do anyway,and that shouldn't even be a lesson. I dislike it when they don't do their homework or take notes cause it makes people frustrated and that the teachers have to lecture you about doing homework for like 5 minutes. it's sicken ing and it ruins people's learning.

message 44: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

I'm not a straight A student,I had all a's last quarter except for the high B+ in math and that ticked me off. I just don't like any b's.

message 45: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

wow,I play first trumpet right now which is playing higher notes and I'm really good but 1st trumpet is hard. I don't practice my instrument either.

message 46: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

I was always jealous of 1st trumpet players because I played 2nd trumpet parts. and I was jealous because they got all the good parts in songs. they made me mad and the same girl I was jealous of always was in my band,and she was always second chair. the 1st chair person was always there and nobody could get a better score on chair placements higher than 1st chairs score.

message 47: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

I don't know,I'm still kinda new to my school. if I play a 1st trumpet and I sit next to the 1st chair,then I'd be considered as 2nd chair for right now.

message 48: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea well I've been 3rd chair before but my worst chair was 5th chair.

message 49: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

ugh! You treated him nicely though didn't you?

message 50: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

me neither unless I get to that point.

« previous 1