Justin Bieber Lov3ers!! discussion

No More Bieber-Fever

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (americanxgirlxluvrx386) | 4 comments I know lots of my friends, and including me aren't really in love with Justin Bieber anymore. Is it just us?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's partly probably because he hasn't had any new songs out, or he's dating selena gomez. one or the other

"Mayra loves yall"  (MayraMaldonado) | 4 comments he dating selena gomez cuz i hate that bitch i have meat her and she a compleate bitch to people:(

message 4: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (americanxgirlxluvrx386) | 4 comments No, I just don't think his music sounds good anymore, and that heart thing he does with his hands looks stupid, and why does he always wear the same purple hat?

message 5: by 4BRI6577 (new)

4BRI6577 | 8 comments i hope no one gets mad but i am in the justin bieber haterz unite

message 6: by 4BRI6577 (new)

4BRI6577 | 8 comments the jb haterz unite is acctually funny

message 7: by Jacklin (new)

Jacklin | 10 comments yeah i dont really like him all that much anymore either

message 8: by 4BRI6577 (last edited Mar 29, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

4BRI6577 | 8 comments Jacklin wrote: "yeah i dont really like him all that much anymore either"

if you dont like this group then get out!!!! its called the jblovers forever

message 9: by Jacklin (new)

Jacklin | 10 comments 4BRI6577 wrote: "Jacklin wrote: "yeah i dont really like him all that much anymore either"

if you dont like this group then get out!!!! its called the jblovers forever"

um...thanks 4 the attitude

message 10: by 4BRI6577 (new)

4BRI6577 | 8 comments Jacklin wrote: "4BRI6577 wrote: "Jacklin wrote: "yeah i dont really like him all that much anymore either"

if you dont like this group then get out!!!! its called the jblovers forever"
um...thanks 4 the attitude"

well i am in this group just for fun so you can shut up!! thanks

message 11: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 3 comments Whoah you guys think of the Biebs...And breathe

message 12: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 14 comments If you don't like him anymore, that's your choice. I have been really upset from what he has become. I miss his old stuff... When he was innocent