If you love writing <3 discussion

Group stuff > book discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 88 comments Mod
What books or book authors are the best?? Tell us why.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SHERLOCK HOLMES!!! Its so intense and boring at the same time!

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 60 comments Mod
haha

HARRY POTTER!!!!! IT IS EPIC

message 4: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

Jaye (jazzy123) | 398 comments Mod
im just moving this to group stuff jsyk

message 5: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

I HATE HARRY POTTER WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am more of a beautiful creatures kind of girl.

message 6: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Lol I think HP is okayy(:
But yeah I'm a more Fallen girl. XD

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 60 comments Mod
Mijansen09 wrote: "I HATE HARRY POTTER WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am more of a beautiful creatures kind of girl."

##@@!@^(**)(*)(%^%#!##^%%*$^%$!@#@!@$$**_)*(&%$@$%*&)(*&^(

message 8: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

ifly hunger games!

message 9: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Lol XD

message 10: by Be Happy (new)

Be Happy | 3 comments The hunger games are great! And the mortual instruments!

message 11: by LM, The Insane Moddster >:} (new)

LM | 175 comments Mod
Yup yup(:

message 12: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

And i love fallen

and hushhush

message 13: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

Gooo hunger games!!

message 14: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

and percy jackson

message 15: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

haha I LOVE MOST BOOKS :D

message 16: by Gayatri, The Notorious Writer (new)

Gayatri | 33 comments Mod
"haha I LOVE MOST BOOKS :D"
My favorite author though is P.C.Cast and Meg Cabot

message 17: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

Toe-Knee wrote: "Mijansen09 wrote: "I HATE HARRY POTTER WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am more of a beautiful creatures kind of girl."

I agree with this comment, but I have not read beautiful creatures as of..."

same :P

message 18: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

I. really. wanna. read. CoLS and Clockwork Prince :D

message 19: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (new)

Lore (lorenotlorax) | 28 comments Mod
...You're telling me...

But the book I'm holding out for this year is The Son of Neptune.

(I swear to god Imma kidnapp the TARDIS just to go to october and get it...*sigh*)

message 20: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

Can you pick me up when you do manage to steal it? :)

message 21: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (new)

sure.

I'm going crazy for that book...

like I said in my pre-review of it, Riordan is the GOD of Cliffhangers...

message 22: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

IKR :D I wanna read it soooooo bad and i wanna no when it comes out in NZ

message 23: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (new)

Exactly.

I'm praying it'll be 4th of october all around.

I WANT IT SO BAD!

message 24: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

DITTO >:D i cant wait im gona exploooododeeeedededede!!!

message 25: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (last edited Jul 27, 2011 04:52AM) (new)

Ikr...

WANTWANTWANTWANT!!

Hell, I'm even re-reading the old books to get back into it(I stil need to buy books 3-5 of PJO...I;ve read them, but I want my own copies...)

But right now I need to go to bed. It's almost 10 again...

I just can't go to bed on time can I? *mutters*

G'NIGHT!

message 26: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

hahahaha nite :L its 12:00 oj the dot here

message 27: by Jaye, Originality is a gift... one of which I do not possess :L (new)

on*

message 28: by J (last edited Jul 27, 2011 05:45AM) (new)

J Adams Antoine de Rivarol. A weighty part of the great French aphoristic tradition. He is the only one among the names of that illustrious and august tradition whose works have not enjoyed to my knowledge a widely published translation into English. Why is he worth reading? Ten score years after his death his name is still spoken, and often with a kind of mystic horror and awe at the contraries which combine in his very French genius. He asserted in his 'discours sur l'universalite de la langue francaise' that French would remain the Lingua Franca of the world forever, citing its logical structure, and other things of this sort. Thus it would be a worthy reversal of the cruel irony of history to see his works translated into English. He is not the best of authors; but one could calmly assert that he is a better one than all of the writers (Schriftsteller) of potboiler fiction of this century and the last two, e.g. Arthur Conan Doyle, J.K Rowling, Steven King.

message 29: by J (last edited Jul 27, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

J Adams It would also complete my collection of French aphorists translated into English: where perhaps their works may not belong, but where, however, the germanic character of our language adds a certain vivid and wild pungency, though it subtract a great deal of the urbanity.

message 30: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR BEAUTIFUL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (new)

ME EITHER!!!!

(Bonus: My aunt works for Penguin, so I can get the book like really, really cheap...WINNER!!)

message 32: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, The Not-so-Country Modster From The South :D (new)

AWWWWWWWWWW LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you mail me one? :-D LOL

message 33: by Gayatri, The Notorious Writer (new)

Gayatri | 33 comments Mod
Lately I have loved reading Vampire Academy books by Richelle Mead and Sarah Dessen Books!

message 34: by Lore, You call it insane, I call it untapped genius (new)

I love the VA series!
But at the moment I'm reading Pure by Julianna Baggott-- It's awesome. :)