Dead Poets Society discussion

Whooo arree yooouuuu? > Hi! I am Sreya

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 8 comments Hi I am Sreya from India.. I'm 17 n I'm in High School Senior Year..
I love o read books and watching movies..
I am a big fan of Harry Potter and Vampire Academy series...
I love romantic novels and movies.. :)
I am writing a story but sadly I don't know how to post it on GoodReads.. :(

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Lee | 56 comments Mod
Welcome Sreya! How do you pronounce your name? It looks like it would sound so pretty! We are doing a pre-movie release readalong for the Harry Potter series. I really hope you will choose to join us. This will be the second time I've read the series in its entirety. I generally read my favorite books from the series so it should be a nice refresher. I've never read the Vampire Academy series. What is your favorite thing about them?

message 3: by Viv (new)

Viv (a_pocky_box) | 156 comments Mod
Hello Sreya! Like Kristen, I too have not read the Vampire Academy. I've read other vampire series but the thing with me is that I hate waiting for the next book to come out. That wait period is just too long for me sometimes. So I would wait for a series to be finish before I read the books. I was initially going to do the same thing with the Vampire Series. haha What's the story like?

message 4: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 8 comments Hi Kristen... Yes I would like to join you...
I like the suspense of Vampire Academy series the story line is good though I hate the protagonist of the story...
It's not as good as Harry Potter but it's much better than Twilight series...

message 5: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 8 comments Hello Viv... All book of VA series are out... we are waiting for the spin of series
Its about Rose a dhampir [human+vampire]Rose who is bodyguard of moroi [vampire]Lissa. she is last of her bloodline...Rose has to protect her from strigoi[evil vampire] Rose fell in love with her teacher Dimitri.. n Lissa fell in love with Christian...

message 6: by Viv (new)

Viv (a_pocky_box) | 156 comments Mod
Whoa, just a few sentences you wrote and VA already sounds intense. Haha I might pick it up ... once I finish this laundry list of books I have to read :)

message 7: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 8 comments Good luck Viv... :) :D

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I don't know how to post a story on goodreads but in one of my other groups they write their stories on www.missliterati.com and then post the link to see what everyone thinks.

message 9: by Sreya (new)

Sreya | 8 comments Hey guys it's my first writing please comment on it
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana How did you find it?